Author Topic: Been a hard day  (Read 927 times)

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
It's been a hard day. I'm just now putting on my pajamas so I'll be changing out of my top and my underwire bra and putting on my sleeping bra and my nightgown. But I just thought I'd share with you what I wore today nothing glamorous just something that was comfortable all day under my man shirt. 

Online 42CSurprise!

I imagine even on a hard day there is still some comfort from wearing a brassiere.  There is something about feeling the band around my chest that comforts me.  Yes, I love how the cups hold my breasts but the band feels almost like a hug.  Of course, I don't wear a brassiere all the time so I don't experience the relief we hear some women have taking off their brassiere after a long day wearing it.  Hope today is a better day Charli.

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Hi Charli,
It looks like with the tank you conceal the bra line well in the front.  I wish I could pull that off. I would wear a bra more. What type of bra do you sleep in?
-Ben

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MX3PZC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I now wear a 40C but my old 42C's work well for sleeping on the tightest loop. Very comfortable fit.

Charli 💕

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
There is something about feeling the band around my chest that comforts me.  Yes, I love how the cups hold my breasts but the band feels almost like a hug.  
I get that feeling too, and I also describe it as a hug.

Offline Johndoe1

There is something about feeling the band around my chest that comforts me.  Yes, I love how the cups hold my breasts but the band feels almost like a hug.  Of course, I don't wear a brassiere all the time so I don't experience the relief we hear some women have taking off their brassiere after a long day wearing it.
Many women describe the feeling of the band exactly as that, an embracing hug. You are not alone. I too feel the same with it. As someone who does wear every single day, sometimes up to 18 hours a day, but most days at least 14 to 16 hours, i find I miss the pressure of the snugness around my chest when braless. That too, I have found is something woman say as well and one of the reasons, other than the support and containment of their bras, why they will not be caught not wearing a bra. it is more disconcerning to not wear a bra than wear one and deal with any discomfort one might get from wearing one. Clear case of the pro out ways the cons. I too have come to the same conclusion. As I was telling a lady friend of mine who knows of my need for a bra, that I am more aware when I am not wearing a bra than when I am and she laughed and said, welcome to the club!

As for the ecstasy of the removal of the bra, at the end of the day, I get that too. I experience that too. As a DD/DDD, a bra has become a necessity and due to the constriction of a how a bra works, there is a relief when the pressure is released. I also believe some of what women say is relief is that they are not wearing the right size bra to start with. While I admit the relief of release after a long day in a bra is very nice, it is not torture like some act. Again, I believe it is because of incorrect bra size. Having worn the wrong size bra until I was fitted, I get the pain a bra can bring when not the right size. After I got properly fitted and started wearing the right size bra, that "torture pain" went away. But even so, it is still nice to be released from my bra after a long day being contained. It's the same as wearing a pair of shoes all day and getting home and changing into sandals or sneakers.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
There is something about feeling the band around my chest that comforts me.  Yes, I love how the cups hold my breasts but the band feels almost like a hug.  Of course, I don't wear a brassiere all the time so I don't experience the relief we hear some women have taking off their brassiere after a long day wearing it.
Many women describe the feeling of the band exactly as that, an embracing hug. You are not alone. I too feel the same with it. As someone who does wear every single day, sometimes up to 18 hours a day, but most days at least 14 to 16 hours, i find I miss the pressure of the snugness around my chest when braless. That too, I have found is something woman say as well and one of the reasons, other than the support and containment of their bras, why they will not be caught not wearing a bra. it is more disconcerning to not wear a bra than wear one and deal with any discomfort one might get from wearing one. Clear case of the pro out ways the cons. I too have come to the same conclusion. As I was telling a lady friend of mine who knows of my need for a bra, that I am more aware when I am not wearing a bra than when I am and she laughed and said, welcome to the club!

As for the ecstasy of the removal of the bra, at the end of the day, I get that too. I experience that too. As a DD/DDD, a bra has become a necessity and due to the constriction of a how a bra works, there is a relief when the pressure is released. I also believe some of what women say is relief is that they are not wearing the right size bra to start with. While I admit the relief of release after a long day in a bra is very nice, it is not torture like some act. Again, I believe it is because of incorrect bra size. Having worn the wrong size bra until I was fitted, I get the pain a bra can bring when not the right size. After I got properly fitted and started wearing the right size bra, that "torture pain" went away. But even so, it is still nice to be released from my bra after a long day being contained. It's the same as wearing a pair of shoes all day and getting home and changing into sandals or sneakers.
John,

I like the analogy of taking off your shoes at the end of the day. The only difference for me is if I am sitting at my desk for any amount of time, I will slip out of my slingbacks or pumps if I have the opportunity to give my feet a rest. I would definitely raise a few eyebrows (not to mention violate the dress code). 

However, I do agree with the feeling of releasing the girls at the end of the day and slipping into a leisure bra for the evening and night. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  First I want to address Charli.  In your opening post you brought up the fact you had a hard day.  Sorry!
Life gives us those from time to time.  I hope your feeling better emotionally, physically and or spiritually.  I hope you have someone to share that with. 

Next, to where we are now, in this thread, and to the point of Charli wearing his bra for comfort.  I get it.  There have been a few comments on that subject here now.  The comfort of wearing as it contains the breast, the other for the comfort of the band around ones chest.  It's to that I will continue.  Johndoe1 I think you said it very nicely.  I have often thought of it in those terms.  When I woke this morning and as I put my bra on today it was that comfort, that hug, I felt first. It's what I feel most at that moment and throughout the day that I most enjoy.  As I type this its not that my breast are held and contained but the slight pressure around my sides and back that I feel and most enjoy. It's that, I remember loosing the most as evening comes and I remove my garment for the evenings retire. 

Peace Charlie,

Cheers

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MX3PZC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I now wear a 40C but my old 42C's work well for sleeping on the tightest loop. Very comfortable fit.

Charli 💕
Couple years ago I was a 52" band, but now I am mostly wearing a 48" band. I have also noticed that the 48" is fitting a bit loose and I might have to try on a 46" this coming Saturday at Torrid. 
My weight loss has only effected my boobs slightly as my cup size was increasing as the band decreased until recently (expected).
My quite large collection of bras is slowly being shrunk out of. 

On another note, as mentioned on the posts here, the 'hug' of the bra when properly fitted is invaluable. I don't remove mine until bedtime, and don one first thing in the morning as well. ALL my bra are now underwired, but I might buy another sports bra for leisure purposes and MRI appointments. 

Back to the thread.... It's been a hard month here medically. 😬

Birdie 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Hi Charli,

Hope your weekend is going much better.  

- Ben

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024