Author Topic: question about g.ynexerol/letrozole/nolvadex and puffy nipples  (Read 4626 times)

Offline flm

hello, a quick explanation of my situation

i have had puffy nipples since puberty.. not much bothered by them until recently where i started to workout and stuff

i happened to notice that i have puffy nipples and in the past few months this has been annoying me to hell, im getting desperate

first, i came across this site

g.ynexerol.com without the dot after the G obviously

is this stuff legit? i highly doubt it.. can anyone give insight on this?

and the second question is.. as far as i see it.. there is only surgery which is 100% sure to remove it.. but thats out of question for me as i dont have the money

so.. ill first loose bodyfat till im at 10% or less to see if that brings any change.. if it doesnt

im going to buy letrozole or nolvadex and try taking it for 6-8 weeks

i honestly got to the point where i dont even care about the side effects, i just want to test and see if it works

i have seen people say it worked for them and hell... ill be damned if i dont try it

all i wanted to ask is, anyone here has some experience with it?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Feel free to waste your money on dubious products -- it will succeed only in making your wallet much slimmer.

And taking nolvadex and letrozole are useless on established gyne -- so you may waste more money there.

There are a lot of guys on this forum who actually learn through the experience of others -- I hope you do the same.

If you don't have money for surgery, then save for it.  In the meantime, buy a snug compression shirt to give you a better shape.  That is money well spent.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline flm

Feel free to waste your money on dubious products -- it will succeed only in making your wallet much slimmer.

And taking nolvadex and letrozole are useless on established gyne -- so you may waste more money there.

There are a lot of guys on this forum who actually learn through the experience of others -- I hope you do the same.

If you don't have money for surgery, then save for it.  In the meantime, buy a snug compression shirt to give you a better shape.  That is money well spent.

Dr Jacobs

not to be rude or anything

but did you even read what i said? i have puffy nipples no gyno, tested it myself
had a doctor test it aswell, no gyno

ONLY puffy nipples
and i would be happy if you could actually answer my questions
ive seen several repots where letrozole and nolvadex was tested on adults and helped them get rid of puffy nipples, even gyno

i feel like the doctors here only tell you to get surgery so they can sack more cash in

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Puffy nipples, which you have had since puberty, is indeed a form of gyne.  And for established puffy nipples of significant duration, the best, safest and most appropriate treatment is surgery to remove the excess tissue beneath the areola.

If you are looking for "reports" -- you can find anything on the internet.  For me, I would want established, properly performed medical studies to see whether what you purport is true.  As of yet, I have not seen any studies to this effect.

But please don't let me stop you -- buy and take all the pills, letro, nolvo, etc that you want -- then come back to us in a few months and let us know how successful you have been.

Good luck to you.

Dr Jacobs

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Yep, puffy nipples IS gynecomastia, and any doctor who doesn't know that shouldn't be providing consultation to others as some kind of "expert". 

The truth is.....whether you "just" have puffy nipples or large, fatty "manboobs," the same surgery is required either way.  The main difference is a lot less fat is going to be sucked out with only puffy nipples. 

The drugs you mentioned are worth a try, but ONLY in the early stages of ACTIVE gyne.  Endocrinologists will sometimes prescribe them to patients who have new onset/active gyne because they have been shown to help/resolve gyne in the early stages, and they are especially helpful for the pain/tenderness of early gyne. 

But the literature is quite clear that these meds ONLY help in the EARLY stages of gyne (think within the first year).  The drugs do nothing to established, or stable, gyne.  They couldn't possibly. 

The rule of thumb is.....if a guy has had gyne for a couple of years, it's considered "established" and the meds you mention are no longer "worth a try".  That's because the "damage is done," so to speak.  By "damage," I mean the gland underneath has already formed.  It has become "fibrotic" tissue, and once that happens, no drug is going to make it go away.  The only way to get rid of established tissue is to have it removed.  No drug or anything else is going to melt it away. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024