Author Topic: Growth over only 2 months....  (Read 6360 times)

p.r.1974

I also discovered that just like everything else, all petals are not equal. I agree with the silicone version. The nonadhesive kind works best me in a well fitting bra. And thickness matters, as I was discreetly informed by way of overheard conversation that was most likely intentional, but not rude. Apparently physics works, and silicone temporarily molds to nips after prolonged wear. And if said nips are not the typical male variety, the thinner petals do not complete the intended task, silicone or otherwise. 

Offline Busty

Yes about the nipple petal discussion just like women discuss. 

aboywithgirls

With a solid scoop and swoop, I bulge out of my c cup a little. But after moving around a bit, some of my side boob slips out and I fill the c cup comfortably. I'm not sure if this is normal, or if I should shop around for a different brand bra that has wider cups to fit my body better. Or maybe I just need to go try a 36D instead of a 36C. I don't think they have grown that much, but who knows. When I first started wearing a 36C, they definitely didn't overflow when swooped into place....
You may be in the "D" club! As long as your underwire sits in the IMF and the gore is tacking to your sternum and your not over flowing your cups, you're probably in the right cup size. The other piece of it is when you do stoop, scoop and swoop, you are gathering your breast tissue and moving it into the cups where it belongs. This includes any side boob too! Life is better when it  is in the cups as well. Boobs are great! I love having mine! However, a good quality, well fitted bra is a must!

Guywithgirls

The gore fits very well on my sternum, but I have noticed the wires on the outside (closer to my armpit) seem to come up a tad too soon, as if the cups aren't wide enough. I may just need to sister size from a 36C to a 34D to keep my band fitting the same, but widen the cups. I feel if I just go for a 36D, it will be too large. Time for some shopping and fitting rooms!

aboywithgirls

The gore fits very well on my sternum, but I have noticed the wires on the outside (closer to my armpit) seem to come up a tad too soon, as if the cups aren't wide enough. I may just need to sister size from a 36C to a 34D to keep my band fitting the same, but widen the cups. I feel if I just go for a 36D, it will be too large. Time for some shopping and fitting rooms!
In that case, I have a few recommendations for you. There are some bra makers that have broader underwires. They work great for those of us with wide roots.

I wear Elomi bras most of the time. Elomi makes a really good quality and comfortable bra. They are available with molded cup, spacer, and unlined cups.

I also like my Torrid bras for the same reasons. Torrid was also a very welcoming place to shop prior to transitioning.

Gold luck and happy shopping! Make certain to tell your fitter about your fit issues. She should be able to offer you some recommendations as well to get you into a bra that fits.

Offline SideSet

The only good way to shop for bras is in person and try them on. Different brands and styles and going up and down a cup and band size until you find what works for you. 

aboywithgirls

Sideset, you are soooooo correct! A good example. I'm a 36H UK sizing. In US sizing it converts to a 36J or 36K depending on the chart. Even with my usual brand of Elomi, In my Charley, Matilda, Energize or Kim, I wear my usual 36H. In my Elomi Cate, I drop to a 36G. It can get confusing so going and getting professionally fitted is the only way to get a perfect fit becausedifferent brands fit differently.

Offline Busty

I only buy my bras in person. I never have a problem. The sales people are either very helpful and nice or don’t do anything to see if I need assistance 

Guywithgirls

The only good way to shop for bras is in person and try them on. Different brands and styles and going up and down a cup and band size until you find what works for you.
I try mine on in store so see what style and size works best, but I buy online where I can find better deals once I know what to look for

Guywithgirls

In that case, I have a few recommendations for you. There are some bra makers that have broader underwires. They work great for those of us with wide roots.

I wear Elomi bras most of the time. Elomi makes a really good quality and comfortable bra. They are available with molded cup, spacer, and unlined cups.

I also like my Torrid bras for the same reasons. Torrid was also a very welcoming place to shop prior to transitioning.

Gold luck and happy shopping! Make certain to tell your fitter about your fit issues. She should be able to offer you some recommendations as well to get you into a bra that fits.
Thanks for that info Sophie! 

Wouldn't i be able to account for a wider root by going down a band size and up a cup size though? It will be thus weekend at the earliest before I can make it into town to do some test fitting to try myself, but I figured I'd ask. I'd like to stick with the brand I'm buying so far (Victoria's secret) as they are decent quality and I can find good deal online. I have their app on my phone and they always have bras on sale for $25-$30 which is a steal. I'm sure there are by far better brands and quality out there, but this is a good middle of the road for me for now

Guywithgirls

One more month and here i am. I moved from a c cup to a d cup.... when will it stop..... my breasts have filled out much more and the crease under my breast is a lot stronger

Guywithgirls

I created a collage of my breast development over the past 3 months for a better side by side picture of what all is going on

Offline SideSet

Nice full female shape.  You now need a bra for modesty, too😉

Offline Busty

Looks like you now pass the pencil test. Have you tried it?

Also, very nice up pointed nipples

Guywithgirls

Nice full female shape.  You now need a bra for modesty, too😉
I absolutely need a bra for modesty. I nip out just hearing the wind blow outside.... 😒 the weight if them does make my lower back hurt too if they aren't supported. I couldn't imagine what some of you guys and gals have to deal with...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024