Author Topic: Gyno quetions help pls!!!!!  (Read 3161 times)

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Bronze Member
  • Hello from Mumbai
Could anyone pls letme know of a good PS in Mumbai, India?

Also,

1) What r the credentials to check for
2) Shoudl teh surgeon show before and after pics.
3) shouldthe surgeon recommend a hormonal check up

I had a meeting with a PS surgeon in Mumbai, India 2 months back. He says Lipo is fine. No need for excision. What is the difference?

He did not recommend hormonal checkup. Would that be a problem? He advised for a blood checkup. I am visiting him again next week with the blood chekcup results. Am still not convinced if I should go for this surgery. I want to actually, but have a lot of fear and doubts in my mind.

Anyone here from Mumbai,India who got this surgery done, could you pls guide me to a good plastic srgeon.

you can post the msg here or mail me at vishal_chauhan@mysampatti.com

Thx

Vishal

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
replied on the other thread.  people usually read most or all of the threads, so it's probably cleaner to post just once.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Arkatakor

• Posting Member
Hey Vishal,

I am by no means a doctor, nor have I gone through the surgery yet.  However, like you, I am burdened with this affliction and as a result I have done a LOT of research related to this.  According to what I have read, glandular excision is the ONLY way to remove the problem entirely.  

Doctors who try to dissuade you from this approach are simply telling you (indirectly) that they are not comfortable with that procedure.  This is because it is more risky and could have negative setbacks (if THEY do it).  

The worst part is that if you do not perform glandular excision then:

1)  You have a higher recurrence rate.  The bloody affliction could come back to haunt you in all its wrath.

2)  You do NOT solve the problem completely as you will still have large and possibly also pendulant nipples post op.

So what you need to do is find a doctor who is comfortable with glandular excision.  The problem with gynecomastia is that its rare so not many surgeons have experience in it.  What I am trying to do on my side is find a doctor who IS comfortable with glandular excision.

My strategy is, when I ask them questions, I play dumb:  I ask my questions in such a way that I do not let them know that I want glandular excision.  I just ask them what approach they usually take. If they try to con me by saying lipo alone can do the job then I scratch them off my potential surgeon list.

When you do find a surgoen who you feel comfortable with, ask them to show you post op pictures of his previous patients.  Its the only way to be sure.

By the way I am in Singapore and am also trying to find a surgeon in the area who is good at this.  Let me know if you find any :-)

Anyone else know about any decent surgeons in Singapore?

Cheers,

Arky.

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Bronze Member
  • Hello from Mumbai

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Bronze Member
  • Hello from Mumbai
Thx for the tips man. Try visiting www.isaps.org , click on your contry and you will get a lisyt of plastci surgeons.
Hope that helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024