Author Topic: Something doesn't feel right  (Read 2345 times)

Offline snycs10

• Bronze Member
So I'm 6 days post-op and I've notice that my scar where my excision was done on my nipple just doesn't look right. It looks somewhat puffy and almost bubbly if that makes sense. I also am feeling something on my right side which feels like more breast tissue that wasn't there yesterday. Could this possibly be scar tissue forming? If so, how do I know it's scar tissue and not more breast tissue reforming. Everything has looked great and heling smoothinly up until today. I'm really upset and nervous. Going to see my PS tomorrow, but was hoping for a response ASAP. Please help. :'(

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
I really doubt breast tissue would "reform" in 6 days.  If that is the case you have an underlying condition and have been have some sort of breast forming superpower.  More than likely is has something to do with the healing process, perhaps its a blister of sorts.   Your discription sounds odd, so it is certainly a good idea to have it checked out, but i really really really doubt you are regrowing breast tissue.  Worse case there is some gland left in there that is manifesting itself as the swelling reduces. 

Offline snycs10

• Bronze Member
MY doc said he took out about a baseball size of breast tissue. But I didn't feel any of this until today. Right after my surgery it just felt hard, but then again I haven't really been able to touch until today because it's been way too tender. Maybe you're right and that it's just a part of the healing process. I really hope so becuase I just want this out of my like and for 8K it better be.

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
It might be scar tissue.  I have hard bumps (attached to the nipple, whenever I move the nipple, the tissue underneath moves with it), so I'm assuming it is scar tissue.  Call the doctor and ask, or set up an appointment.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024