Author Topic: 7th week post OP pics - not happy  (Read 3854 times)

Offline sLaCk540

• Posting Member
Im 7 week post op right now and I dont feel happy about my chest.
It isnt flat, right side has more scar tissue than left, also, my right nipple is puffly
Left side is better, but still has scar tissue.

I know the final results are till 4-6 months, but I dont see any reduce of scar tissue since week 3

Please look at the pics and tell me about them

does anyone knows good excersices to build chest muscle? and get rip of all that nasty fat?

Grazie!

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
doesnt scar tissue start leaving for good in weeks 8-12...??? and r u messaging?

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
doesnt scar tissue start leaving for good in weeks 8-12...??? and r u messaging?

It takes a lot longer than that...for me, scar tissue only FORMED in week 12.  6 months for it to dissipate.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It takes a lot longer than that...for me, scar tissue only FORMED in week 12.  6 months for it to dissipate.

That just shows ya how greatly our healing rates can differ.

My scar tissue formed at about the 3rd week in and was gone in a few more... I healed very quickly.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
Will everyone get internal scar tissue ?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Prolly dude.... However, the amount would depend on how much work was done....

GB

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
This is simple my friend...listen and listen well...first of all I know what your dealing with because I'm in the post op stage as well, but Im pleased to tell you that your worries are 100percent common for this type of surgery. You should know that healing time varies from patient to patient, so you might have scar tissue later or earlier than the next man, or swelling that's possibly greater or less than the someone else.  The healing process cannot be gaged by health of patient, age of patient, race, etc., it's like a box of chocolates, "you never know which delima you'll have", but heres the good thing.  You said you had excessive scar tissue on one side more than the other, and that the other is flatter, but also has scar tissue correct?  Well this is what you do...Wait...I know 7 weeks out seems like an eternity, but when it comes to the healing process of this kind of procedure, it's gonna take 3-6 months to get final results, sometimes even longer.  That scar tissue is pesky, but it will leave, and when it does, your nips won't puff out.  Look...if you got the gland excised, then the puffy stuff is gone, so when the swelling tissue subsides and the lumpy scar tissue goes away (which it will) you'll be able to work out, and get the flat, hard chest you've always wanted.  In lamens terms, 7 weeks ain't shit, it's just that you've probably lived with this beast for so long that your just at your wits end with it and want it gone now, and yes, it will be gone, just be patient.  There's also something tangible you can do to make the healing process go smoother, and that's to not smoke if you do, drink plenty fluids and foods, or ask your doc about getting the kenolg injections which liquifys the scar tissue faster enabling you to get rid of it faster (within 2-4 weeks)...

Offline puffbiggie

• Posting Member
i still have scars from previous non-gyno surgeries, but the main thing is, is it noticeable?  Mine's smack in the middle of my stomach so yes.   Your's is pretty much lined up with your areola boundary, so in a few years (and plenty of tan) it won't be noticeable.

How is the sensitivity though? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024