Author Topic: surgery a year and a half ago..didnt work.. i think  (Read 2818 times)

Offline ben1134

• Posting Member
Hi i have a pretty bad case of puffy nipples due to gland mostly i assume because i am not fat at all.. i am 5'10 and 142 pounds
basically my story is that I had surgery a year and a half ago for the first month or so i was happy as could be.. then it appeared to be coming back, i went to my surgeon several times about it and he always said it looked great, not to worry, wait til after a year for final results, i have waited and now sadly i am not happy : (

my whole goal for the surgery was to be able to wear a t shirt like an every day average person.. now i have to layer three to four shirts a day.. luckily though its almost winter and I can now wear jackets and hoodies
now its back though and a cant tell if the gland is back or if maybe its due to me gaining weight, which was only seven pounds max since i went to college, that doesnt seem like enough fat alone to make it come back like this.

but basically i am at wits end, my mom wont listen to me cus she says i should just be happy, my girlfriend say she loves me either way.. noone wants to listen about it, i finally convinced my mom to make an appointment with my surgeon again but i am afraid he a. wont remember me or b. will just keep saying it looks great.. i would like to someday get surgery from dr bermant or delgado because everyone seems so happy with their results but the thing is a a dirt poor and even when i get out of college i will be through the ceiling in student loans.. so at this point i dont know whether to rip off my nipples or come to terms with a life of no swimming, several t shirts a day and a terrible self image with no self confidence?

any advice is greatly appreciated, also notable maybe is that i have started running a few days a week, but its a little inconsistant cus i am so busy.

Offline ben1134

• Posting Member
i dont have any at this moment (my old computer crashed so i lost everything) but I can get copies from my surgeon when i go.
before the surgery i had blood tests done and they said everythign was normal so idk whts going on

Offline ben1134

• Posting Member
sorry about the delayed response.. it was finals week so i didnt have to much time to get on

but thank you you hit it right on the nose i think. my surgeon kept saying he didnt want to remove to much so that it wouldnt have an concavity.. i guess my question now is, since it will take e a few years to save up for surgery again and i will be in my twenties and puberty should be long gone, should i just skip the expensive tests and save up for surgery with dr bermant or Dr Delgado, or should i travel the cheap route with the surgeon i have now and try again?

Offline ben1134

• Posting Member
thanks so much that makes a lot of sense
my surgeon kept saying he was leaving some in to make sure there would be no concavity
now i know this was a bad idea to go along with
thanks i have hope for the future again :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024