Author Topic: German moobs after Surgery (with attached pictures)  (Read 2829 times)

Offline mr_multiinteractive

Hello,

iam 26, male, 72kg, size 176cm .

I did have gyno from the age of 13 i belive and did have surgery at 2nd July.

Attached is some pictures.

a) Do you think that i still have Gyno? The docotor did only do suction though i did or do have a real gyno.
b) can the removal work without the cut around the nipples, only by sucction?
c) the docotor said the chest is still swallen but that will go away by the end of the year, is this true?
i live in germany and i dont always trust people as they want to make money first i think.

On my right chest ,it still feels numb in some areas and also i can feel a hardened part underneeth that is still large
and hurts while e.g. running.

i am still wearing the compression at least during night time, and did continuously wear it until last week.

btw, I dont do drugs, sport supplements or alcohol, i dont even drink coffee.

Please be straight forward and honest about your impressions of the chest if u can.
also take a look at the bottom and side view!

Thanks!

Offline lezgetitdone

• Posting Member

unfortunately i dont have them , the doctor did do them. but your question shows that you feel unsure about the result, too.

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
To me, you don't have a feminine-like chest at all.

Just looks like a muscular chest. No puffy nipples, etc.

How long since your surgery? It usually takes a good 6 months to see the final result.

well from 2nd of juli until today, thats 1 and a half month.

i guess i should not  be too happy with the results so far. am somewhat annoyed...
i can touch a hard area below the nipple, sort of large.... is it really possible to get rid of gyno only through sucction and not a cut
around the nipple to get the stuff out of there?

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
I too only had lipo.

I had hard areas, about the size of a pea, under each nipple for the first 5 months. Now, at 6 months, they are almost gone. The left side now is very, very small. The right somewhat bigger. At 4 months I thought they would never go away, but now I think they probably will. They continue to slowly change.

thank u that gives hope! after the hard areas where gone, where they replaced with fat or was the chest actually more flat?
so i am wondering if the shape did change or the content of the hard space.

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
For me, the disappearance of the small hard lumps under my nipples didn't change the shape of anything.

Although I could easily feel the lumps when I had them, my wife couldn't - and she's a doctor!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024