Author Topic: Any experinced & economical surgeon in Hyderabad?  (Read 5925 times)

Offline somebuddy

• Posting Member
Hi,
        As per my research on this forum & net, Hyderabad seems the best choice, but there are not many doctors/reviews posted about hyderabad plastic surgeons expert in mammoplasty. It seems Hydrabad in general has decent cost of living/healthcare. I am from mumbai but am ready to travel anywhere in india given that the surgeon is experienced & economical.

Dr. sandeep Jain was the first choice for me, but being jobless for almost a year( because these moobs ate my confidence & self esteem), he is too costly for me.

But I don't want to risk just for money. Today any small operation like piles or appendix in decent hospital cost easily somewhere between 15 to 25 k, I wonder how a cosmetic surgery like mammoplasty can be done in so less cost as 20k - 30 k?

In my opinion a budget of 50k - 70k should be ok, what do you say guys? Please reply with your valuable suggestions & opinion. I have one more question. I have asked this in earlier post but got no replies. How many of you have tried to find out the cause of moobs? It's seems everybody is desperate to just get rid of this problem without bothering much about the reason it appeared.    
           Please reply if you know good doctors from hyderabad or anywhere else.

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:51:06 AM by somebuddy »

Offline nitesh

• Posting Member
in my opinion cost of cosmetic surgery is over inflated because of the hype only. moreover hospital charges are more because they have to feed there 100 odd staff too.its not always that a costly doctor is only good doctor. there are lot of choices available now .

Offline somebuddy

• Posting Member
   I absolutely agree with  you, it may be right that cheap does not necessarily mean bad quality/skill.

But I think it's quite natural to doubt if something is way too cheap than ALL others in market, let it be doctor or vegetables.

Its almost 2013, inflation rates & petrol prices & everything is getting costlier day by day. It is good that someone somehow offers service  at very low & almost at same price since last ( i guess, not sure)4-5  years.

But there is one interesting FACT worth mentioning. I saw all the 9 posts by you (at the time of this writing). These are my findings :

1. In 3 out of 9 posts, you are directly mentioning / promoting Dr. Prashant yadav.

2. In 3-4 remaining posts also, you are either mentioning a price tag or discouraging people from spending money & go for economical surgery in perticular city.

3. In 1 out of 9 posts you mention that you had done  surgery.

4. None of your old post contain neither any query nor information about mammoplasty surgery or gynecomastia.

5. NONE of your post contain your preop / postop story or photos.

I hope moderators of this forum are reading this  ;)

Offline somebuddy

• Posting Member
I am not against any body. I don't want to discourage anybody, I want more & more replies, inputs from you. But I want real, genuine, sensible & helpful replies from real, genuine, sensible & helpful people. And I know there are lot of good people here who understand our problem because they have gone through all the suffering. Only worry is that once they are done with their gyne, most of them are less frequent & that's quiet natural.

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
Dr Sumitha Shankar, at banjara hills, google her, i had it done from her.. evrything costed around 50,000. very nice and experianced. Chcek her out.. best of luck.

Offline vinfree

anyone has a option in mumbai other than inflated dr. sandip jain / dr. thomas?

Offline Jaya Raman

Dr. Ram Bhupal Rao can be a surgeon to consider with ..

Offline Once4all

• Posting Member
My budget is less than 50K. Please suggest good doctors. in Hyderabad

Offline redefineuclinic123

Hi Friends...
I want to Share one thing.Before going  to Gynecomastia i have lot of hesitation and lot of fear, after researching finally i decided to go with Dr.Hari Kiran Chekuri Gynecomastia clinic, the outline which Hari Kiran sir has given me is excellent  it looks like a natural one, after starting the procedure  i got the confidence.It is very simple procedure from Redefine Plastic Surgery Center, no need of any hesitation, finally i chosen the right clinic.Redefine Plastic Surgery Center is the Best Gynecomastia Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
hi please googe dr sumitha shankar, i dont know how much she charges now, but it costed 58,000 for me. thans

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024