Author Topic: Surgery w John Silverton.. Dissapointed...  (Read 2713 times)

Offline InfectedWithGyno

Hi all..

well i had surgery. been browsing the boards here, long time sufferer.. never been able to wear a t shirt ... like most.
i got talked into just having lipo. the way he put it made me feel comfortable that excision was not needed. had i browsed the boards a little more i probably would have seen that most if not all have excisions.. i just didnt think about it because i felt comfortable.

it was in stockton, california and in total i spent 4150. to be honest im not satisfied. my breasts are definitely smaller, but they are still pointy and not shaped to my liking.. its VERY frustrating. im about 1 week post oop and still wearing the compression vest. unless some miracle constraint happens (which i dont think it will) i still am never gonna be able to wear a shirt. just seems to me that if i had pushed for an excision like i first requested, i could be swimming next week. : ( ... guess im gonna tell the doctor at my 2 week post op and see if i can get a discount on follow up surgery.

any thoughts ? suggestions? ... really frustrated about it.. and gotta keep living like a freak

Offline supernips

• Posting Member
Got talked into lipo only.  Proved to be incompetent in gyne, though very competent in lipo stuff.  Doing a revision with Bermant after my 6 month waiting period (early october).  Halpern left me with smaller boobs but still lotsa gland make me pointy and still have to wear loose t shirts.  INCOMPETENCE really angers me when they think they know what they are doing.  He DID give me oh but there is improvement and the old 20-30% of men have this as he examined me post op.  I SAID THIS IS WHAT I CAME TO YOU FOR AND I CANT WALK AROUND LIKE THIS WITHOUT A SHIRT ON.  No offers of any revision help or anything.  STAY AWAY FROM HALPERN in Tampa for gyne.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024