Author Topic: 10 Days Post Op with PIC  (Read 2331 times)

Offline nikolas

• Posting Member
Hey guys, so i finally got around to taking a pic and posting it. Its been 10 days since surgery. Feeling pretty good. Here are some thoughts:

* Range of movement is mostly back and no pain.
*Swelling has gone down considerably although some swelling remains in the left chest above the areola. What I still do have is yellowish bruising all over the chest as you can see in the pic. Not really worried about that as it is getting better as well.
*The first few days my chest shape felt odd but I feel it is slowly getting there  back to normal (minus the gyne of course). Cautiously optimistic!
*I still have small tapes where the incision was, dr said to leave that there for now.
*Still wearing a vest 24/7 and will continue to do so for another 2 weeks minimum.
* Next dr's appt is on 2/9/09
*You know you are feeling better when you start thinking less and less about your surgery! I was out and about today and the only thing that reminded me of the surgery on occasion was the vest...

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
wow, it looks great! congrats! who was your surgeon?

Offline nikolas

• Posting Member
Dr. Vishal Kapoor in L.A. (Beverly Hills)

Offline minnhelp

• Posting Member
Looks pretty good.. swelling is not noticeable. Atleast not in this pix. By the way, are you wearing your vest with or without the foam padding?

Offline nikolas

• Posting Member
ya the swelling is not that bad. I'm only wearing the vest now. I wore the foam under the vest for the first 2 days.

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
I am also getting my surgery done by Dr. Kapoor.  Do you have any before pictures?  Your body type is similar to mine.  Was it more puffy nipples or was it developed further than that?
22 y/o
Los Angeles, Ca
Puffy Nipples for 3 years!!! Sucks...

Offline nikolas

• Posting Member
My case was basically puffy nipples. I did not have a severe gyne case. Always had some puffiness in the nipple area in warm temperatures but was not a problem with shirts on. The problems started after taking  propecia. The puffiness got worse to a point a didn't feel comfortable wearing regular shirts in warm weather. When it was cold chest looked normal. I don't have before pics...,I was too annoyed with this issue to take any...haha If you have any put them up and I'll tell you if it was a similar situation.

Btw, as of now have only good things to say about dr kapoor...looking forward to seeing final results...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024