Author Topic: Dr Anantheshwar - Genius in Gynecomastia Surgery  (Read 4376 times)

Offline NoMoreGynecomastia

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,
         A brief introduction about myself,I was experiencing this gynecomastia problem since I was 12-13 years... I tried almost all the ways apart from surgery. Someone said having turmeric powder daily reduces this problem and some suggested to go to homeopathy medicines, but I was afraid of Homeopathy since it might lead to huge side effects if not treated properly.

Then somehow came to know about this site and read an article about a guy who had written his experience in detail and which in turn made me to turn towards Surgery...

Then I started finding the right doctor for this and finally came to know about DR Anantheshwar by various posts that were present in this site.  :)

I then went and met the doctor and was very happy talking to him. He is such a humble person and answers to all questions  what we ask him. He told me to get the blood check up done and to meet DR Krishna Mohan (Anesthesia Doctor - one more genius in that field).

Then my surgery was planned on May 2nd and it happened successfully. Guys am not exaggerating this, seriously Dr Anantheshwar can be termed as "Mr Painless  :D". After surgery i never had pain in the operated area. But yes I do agree there will be some pain after wearing the Compression Vest, But it is very very mild pain. Usually we will get this pain once you stand up and get up after you sleep. Guys seriously the pain that i got was far far less than what I actually expected.

Now its 2 days after surgery and blood in the drains has been decreased to 40ml and 35ml right and left side respectively.

To all those who are still thinking of undergoing this operation in bangalore i seriously recommend DR Anantheshwar.

I get back once the drains are removed... Hoping that it will be removed in 2 days.....   

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
thanks for sharing your experience.
i posted my experience  in my earlier mails/i am repeating the same.
i had crater deformity after getting the surgery done from the same place.
so for no one shared their photos after 1 year/6 month operated by dr anantheshwar or dr deepak,two names coming very regularly in this site.
as per my research after the bad experience,you can comment about the result good ,bad or worst if you are not having bad scar/no crater etc etc after a year.
like mr  unlaky ----,the genius may be a butcher after a year if you get a crater.
your experience may be good/may be a very humble surgeon/i will request you to send your photograph after a year for the gynecomastia.org readers opinion about the result.
no pain at all may be a indication of cutting the nerves/may not get sensation in nipple permanently as i am having.
my advice for the people who is considering surgery in india/bangalore-
1.see atleast 10 surgery results done recently -standard photos atleast after 6 months.
2.experience in doing surgery- of all grades
3.experience in complicated cases like already developed deformity
4.experience in doing fat graft/fat flap like dr bermant if the person develops deformity/or any surgery if the person develops complications.
5.like dr bermant/others the recommended surgeons should publish/share their experiences for the general public.

i wish you best luck/thanks

• Posting Member
ya sure male_breast,

i ll let you know personally also after 6months and an year :)

• Posting Member
Hey male breast who was ur doctor by the way?

• Posting Member
Guys,

Finally got the drains removed:)My chest looks great now......
Fully satisfied with the operation....

I ll post pics next time guys because it still with the doctor.

Offline greekkid

hi nomoregyne,

I had recently consulted Dr. Anantheshwar in manipal hospital. As i was still unsure about undergoing a surgery he gave me his visiting card(may be it had his personal number, not sure)to call him up if I made up my mind to undergo the procedure.But I misplaced his visiting card like a complete idiot. I would be very grateful if you could pass on the numbers to contact him (the ones on his visiting card)if you have it or mail it to "therighteoussoldier@gmail.com". That's a funny email ID btw. :)

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear  nomore gynae,
congratulations for the good result.i am happy for you.
my first surgery was done by dr anantheshwar from manipal few years back/developed large crater after 6 months once the operation swelling subsided.
he was very good but all the time he try to convince me that after few months crater will go.i may be one of his bad cases.
after extensive study/more study about bad results/after reading bermants website/i opted for dr naveen rao from apollo.i underwent surgery 3 months back,he did corrective lipo as well as fat flap .he is not nice like dr anantheshawar/but updated all the techniques /showed more than 10 crater corrections.
i was unable to takeout the shirt before/i think now crater is not visiblewhenever i lift the hand or while bending.i hope i will see some more improvement.

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
Congratulations. Not to start an argument, but homeopathy really is just water and won't have any side-effects. By the same token, it won't have any effects; so don't waste your time there. Good luck with the rest of your life, I'm guessing it will be that little bit easier.

Offline greekkid

Can anybody here please give me dr. Anantheshwar's direct contact number?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024