Author Topic: one week post op pics  (Read 6495 times)

hammer

It is said that time flies when we are having fun! Would someone please wake me up when the fun starts!

Bob

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Hello mate, did you have lipo only or excision aswell?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Lipo and incision. 95% of the tissue was removed. Just a little left. I had the fat removed on my ribcage going back to my lats also. That was just part of the procedure. He also removed fat under my armpit.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Its crazy Bob cause I almost feel like I never had gynecomastia.
Seems like a bad dream that's slowly being erased from my memory.

hammer

That is a very good thing, but don't leave this site because you can mentor to others!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Been a lot of negative talk on here about surgery lately. Here's three days and also three months after my surgery. Have patience and eat healthy.

All the best.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Hello guys. It's been a little over a year since my surgery.  I thought I'd post a few pics to show how things are coming along.

My fat% isn't where I want it yet but getting close. I've been participating in a lot of social activities since the surgery. BBQ'in with friends,  drinking beer enjoying life a little too much.

But anyways, I am happy with my results. My doctor wants to do a little more lipo but I'm not sure I want to go through all that again. Probably just keep eating healthy and working out.

Best of luck to everyone.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Looks awesome man!   I'm with you...I don't think I'd get anything more done.

I'm 5 and half months post op and still experiencing some swelling and scar tissue.  Still very satisfied with results.

Take care

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Thanks! The good old 5 month mark. Sometimes I feel like I have swelling still but I think I'm experiencing what normal guys deal with now. If I gain weight it goes on the chest pretty fast. Healthy eating and working out seem to be the only way to combat this. I thought for some reason that after surgery I'd be g2g without repercussions.

Def enjoying life a lot more nowadays. I really appreciate all the help and guidance from this site. I've been wanting this surgery since I was around 15 years old and might not have found the knowledge I needed without this site.

sincerely, grinning from ear to ear.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
I agree with you there! I found this site just before my 29th birthday and I'm so thankful for it and all the wonderful people and advice on here. I never even knew the term "gynecomastia"
I decided to change my life months before my surgery and began living a healthier lifestyle. It's paid off and my surgeon said before the surgery that it would make his job easier.  My life since October 30th has been amazing.  My girlfriend and I just got back from Cuba and looking at my pictures I can't even tell that I've had the surgery. I'm on cloud nine!

Cheers!!

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
it doesn't seem like you had puffy nipples before? was it cold before and that's why you didn't have them in your before pic?

Congrats btw, flat!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Yeah it was cold on those before pics. They were Def puffy. Especially in the sun on a hot day. I do have that scar tissue underneath the incision line bellow the nipples but it isn't effecting the appearance. I got lucky and found a killer, cool doc.

Do appreciate the comment. Best of luck to you s00ntobe.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024