Author Topic: So I am about 6 hours Post-OP  (Read 3425 times)

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
We'll I finally did guys, I got my surgery. This morning I went at 8am, and surgery started around that time, I was put to sleep and before I knew it. I was awake around 9:05am, feeling pretty good. No pain or anything now, my upper left chest is kind of bothering, but nothing extreme. I got the compression vest on right now. As some of you know my parents dont know that I had the procedure, and when I got home lol...I was laying down, watching some TV. I got to the kitchen to make a small meal, my dad came up to me and asked what was I hiding...I was so shocked...so I was like "UGh what?, nothing, why" he kind of asked like 2 more times and dropped it. He said I was getting up from the sofa in a weird way, if anything I will say I got injured at gym. That was a close call, phew...I am wearing 2 shirts now, cant notice the compression vest under...hopefully it stays that way.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Few days and you will be in the clear!!!

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Congrats !

just out of curiousity since you mentioned you live under your parents roof (like me)

how old are you and how did you manage to pay for it?

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Congrats !

just out of curiousity since you mentioned you live under your parents roof (like me)

how old are you and how did you manage to pay for it?

I am 20 years old, I work, saved money since I didnt have to pay for rent and stuff....saved enough to pay for the procedure....

I am so paranoid right now, every time I go in the living room I try to act as normal as possible.....I just cant wait until Saturday to take my first shower, remove the bandages under the vest...put on my under armor shirt...put the vest over...that will make it less noticeable

Offline chx.84

• Posting Member
Congrats mate - really pleased everything went well. Looking forward to the summer I bet!!

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Congrats mate - really pleased everything went well. Looking forward to the summer I bet!!

Thank you, On saturday I will see how it turned all out when I take my shower....hopefully its good, doctor said I will be very pleased since its nice and flat... if that is the case, summer will become my favorite season of the year.... :)

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
Congrats!
It's going to be tricky hiding it from your parents but good luck! All the best mate and i hope you get the results you were hoping for.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024