Author Topic: Cardio helped!  (Read 7286 times)

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
After seeing these pics, I agree the first pic is misleading. Good work on the cardio bro. Your chest fat really went down significantly. That's the last place fat comes off of me. About a year back I got really shredded..six pack..veins everywhere...but my chest was still pretty fatty. Thats pretty much when I realized I had gyne. I'm really looking forward to my surgery so I can begin reaping the benefits of all my hard work in and out of the gym. (July 3rd - My independence day)

i wish u all the best come july 3rd.  do u have pics of u now?
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline annieoh

For the gentleman that lost weight and has now "buffed" up in the chest area.  Word to the wise..my husband is going in for surgery this summer for his "man boobs" (that's what he calls them).  He was a Junior A hockey player as a teenager and lifted heavy weights back then.  After 52 years, he has chest muscle atrophy.  He already has had lipo but now needs to go back to see Dr. Fielding.  He has to go under the muscle through his nipple.

The lifting weigh thing might work for a while as you appear to be still a young man.  You may have to keep it up for a long time tho.......

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024