Author Topic: High price quoted from Poland!  (Read 2596 times)

Offline quickhead

• Posting Member
Hi,

I'm currently 18 years old, and wanted to arrange a surgery in poland for my gyno. I've got puffy nipples, which arent even that big , but was quoted 2600 euros, which is much more than most people here! The doc said I'd need 2 surgeries, as quoted below:

Hello.

Dr. Baranski has examined your pictures and in his opinion as the first step gynecomastia surgery should be performed.

Costs: 820 surgery + 330 anaesthesia and two days in the clinic after surgery +15 blood exam. + 100 compression vest.

Total : 1265

After that the nipple should be done more even (nipple plastic) and the excess of skin should be removed. The incision would be carried out round of the nipple and 3 cm in the direction of underarm.The second step could be carried out after 4 - 6 mounts.

Costs: 1000 surgery +330 anaesthesia and two days in the clinic after surgery +15 blood exam.

Total: 1345

Best regards

Andreas Ciesla

I'm just wondering if the second step really is needed for my condition? It seems excessive to remove excessive skin etc, especially as I'm planning on building the pecs, so the skin should stretch for them. I've not seen anyone else on the website having to do the second step, even though their gyno is much worse than mine!

Thanks for help.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey, call the clinic directly and speak to Dr. Anthony.  Make an appointment and do lipe & excision. The whole thing will cost you about 1750 euros.  You'll be fine then. No need for a second op.
buy a v-nect compression vest.  not round-neck.
good luck.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Well, you nipples do seem slighty larger than average but if you're happy with that then don't have the second surgery.  I'm sure they'll allow you to have the first surgery then wait and see.

Offline quickhead

• Posting Member
Right, got a reply back from the doc about this, and it seems there was some miscommunication there.

He said that its hard to judge from the photos, but the second part would only be optional if I didnt like the results of normal surgery. He also said that he'd charge 820 Euros (rather than the usual 1300+) for the first surgery, as it looks like only excision is needed rather than both excision and lipo (I think I agree with this).

Hopefully will go over to Poland during the holidays, all ready to start university in October :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024