Author Topic: My Story With Pics  (Read 4615 times)

Offline hi_desert_brat

• Posting Member
    • Gyne: Before & After
I have gynecomastia and am having surgery with Dr. Dr. Sanders of Encino, CA on April 11th!    ;D  It's so hard to believe that after all these years of shame and embarrassment, I will be free of these man-boobs.  I've been a lurker on this site for about two years now and thought I would share my story.  I am also keeping a personal journal and will have before and after pics to monitor my progress.  The before pics can now be found at:
http://wyates.tripod.com/gyne/
I will post the after pics as I can.

Offline rcbrown23

Welcome to the boards... I'm sure many will appreciate the beore and after pics, especially the recovery pics. It really helps people to see exactly how you progress after the op. Heard many good things about Dr. Sanders, I'm sure you will get the results your looking for.

As far as the pics, I really don't think it looks that bad at all. It seems to me that the "boobs" fit your build and body type. Well, anyway, if it bothers you I say get it taken care of. Many have told me that my problem is not that bad also...to me it's bad. Might want to try and burn off some of the extra weight, it will make your results look all the better. Just a little constructive criticism ;)

Peace                            -Brown
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 09:23:50 AM by rcbrown23 »

Offline hi_desert_brat

• Posting Member
    • Gyne: Before & After
Brown,

I would agree that my gyne case isn't severe, but it's definitely enough to bother me.  No offense taken on the weight loss suggestion.  I am working on that right now.   Interestingly, when I am thinner, my gyne is even more noticeable :(  I know that after the surgery and recovery, I will be so much more motivated to get in better shape.  I want to be shirtless by summer and look good all over :)

Offline rcbrown23

Yeah...if you get thinner and the boobs stay the same, it's definitley gyne and there's no other way around it. I understand what you mean when after the op you'd be more motivated. I am having it next month or so, and that boosted me to start hitting the weights again. :-/

-Brown

Offline Spleen

Yep, losing weight and keeping the boobs is almost the definition of gynecomastia.  Good luck with surgery.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Since your gyne looks to be mostly pseudo-gyne (fat accumulation), you are almost guaranteed to have a great result.

good for you, man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024