Author Topic: 4 weeks post op pic + scar question  (Read 3583 times)

Offline starlight555

don't have any before pics but here is my result 4wk post-op. i (22, 175cm/5'9", 64kg/141 lbs) had lipo+excision, the gland was about 4,5cm (1.8") in diameter on both sides. on the one hand i am more than thrilled with the result, the gyno is completely gone and the scar around the nipples are not visible at all. what worries me are the two small red dots where the doc did the lipo because they are still visible. do you think scar creams like dermatix or mederma might be useful?

Offline flex1appeal

The scars you refer to are really only noticeable to you and people on this board. If I took a look at you I wouldn't even be able to tell you had surgery from the red dots cause they blend in with other red dots you have on your body already (presumably from acne or something?). Secondly, the scars will fade over a 6 month period. I am 6 months post op and I cannot even telll where he did the lipo at this point. I can if I really look hard and long enough. Third, go buy a product called "aquaphor" which is a petrolium based ointment you rub on scars to help them disappear and heal faster. You can buy it in any walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc in the pharmacy department. Hope this helps

Offline vile

• Posting Member
wow, the scars arent visible at all. you think they are a part of the nipple, i wouldnt have thought they were even scars until you mentioned it.

looks good.

Offline ultima

• Posting Member
Just look like a dark area that belong to your nipple. I wouldn´t have think about it if you didn´t have mention it. Looks good dude and absolutely nothing anyone will discover

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024