Author Topic: Its Amazing How it Changes Your Life :)  (Read 4955 times)

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Today is fathers day
and my son has bought me a tee shirt for it.
And the feeling is great knowing before i put it on that my chest is going to look great in it  ;D

I put the shirt on and it does look great.
Whereas before i would have known there was no way i could have worn it.

Just a positive feeling after surgery i wanted to share :) .

so if your reading this and your pre surgery or considering having the op then what are you waiting for?
Get booked in with your GP asap  :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
so if your reading this and your pre surgery or considering having the op then what are you waiting for?

Colder weather!  ;)

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Great story Notfedup .. perfect.    ;D

Something similar happened to me.  Last week was my birthday and one of the presents my girlfriend bought me was a T-shirt.  The first time she has ever bought such a thing for me.  She said something along the lines of  ... "I figured now it would be ok for me to buy you this".  What a great lady she is and she was right, it was ok and I look absolutely bloody marvellous in it.

It’s been said before I know .. but the other side of surgery is a wonderful place to be.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Hustler

• Bronze Member
Hi Guys,

Well i have just booked my surgery for October, with Mr Levick.... i cant wait. All i read is how fantastic things are afterwards and i soooooo hope i have the same reaction.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
pleased to hear your wondeful stories, they fill me with hope indeed!

Offline Koi

• Posting Member
Just thought I'd add something to this thread too....

I had my surgery with Mr Levick back in May....  With my short off I'm still a bit swollen, but I look 100 times better than I did pre-surgery...

The great thing is I can now wear t-shirts, tailored shirts, etc and not feel self conscious....

Now that my chest is sorted it's really kick-started me to get back into my training again, so i'm hitting the gym, watching my diet and really beginning to reap the reqards!

I went out Friday night wearing a tight fitting t-shirt and it felt really good...

And on top of that, several people remarked on the fact that I looked like I've been training!!!

Fantastic feeling - boosts your self condifence loads being able to wear what you want and to get compliments!!

My advice to anyone considering surgery - do it!!!!

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
the summer that were having here is great for post surgery as there isnt really a hot day.
now were at the end of July we know summer is almost over :(
so now is a good time to book :)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
pleased to hear your wondeful stories, they fill me with hope indeed!

DITTO

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
the summer that were having here is great for post surgery as there isnt really a hot day.

Don't speak to soon .. we still have all of August and September to go yet and they can often be pretty hot.  Either way I wish anyone who is still strapped up in a compression vest a speedy recovery.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
my op is booked for the end of september, so i am hoping the weather will be kind because i can imagine the discomfort if it is roasting.  However, my current state is more of a concern!!  ;)

GynO_DuDe

Got my op in mid august (2 weeks time!!) with Levick can't wait to reach the other side, I deserve it! I wish God gives me healthy results during and after the op.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHOS GOT THEIRS IN THE UPCOMING MONTHS ... AND ANY ONE ELSE TRYING TO GET THE OP DONE! WE WILL ALL REACH THE OTHER SIDE EVENTUALLY!

Offline Ross_Mk2

• Posting Member
Nice to read a thread like this, makes me all the more want my op!

I think things might be falling into place for me too, get a phone call monday to see surgeon tomorrow, and today i get a call saying if i am happy with surgeon i can have surgery a week on Friday!!!

GynO_DuDe

Lovin it mate! so basically we'll be having it on the same day :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024