Author Topic: Gynaecomastia surgeon in London - Need a few recommendations  (Read 4429 times)

Offline conz

• Posting Member
I want surgery right away. Need it done before the end of August really.
Just wondering if anyone had a list of London surgeons that can do the job.

I have mild gynaecomastia which is solely gland, with puffy nipples.
I'm 18 and all fees will be paid for by me so I need a balance of cheap with good value.
Hopefully, it will be less for me as the surgeon won't have to do as much.

Please, flood this thread with good London surgeons.
I've heard of Karadis but his average £4500 charge would leave me broke.

Offline Hustler

• Bronze Member
Rather than let everyone else do the work for you, this subject has obviously been talked about on this site at great length for a long time.... try searching the forum for answers to your questions

Offline conz

• Posting Member
Rather than let everyone else do the work for you, this subject has obviously been talked about on this site at great length for a long time.... try searching the forum for answers to your questions

The thing is, I have been searching this UK board thoroughly over the past day and there is not a list of surgeons anywhere to be seen. I may have missed it but it's unrealistic to trail through all 50 pages of threads in the UK section. I was hoping for a link maybe. Not too much to ask.

Offline Hustler

• Bronze Member
For starters it is very unlikely that you will get surgery immediately, there will almost ceretainly be a waiting list.

Secondly, the name on almost every post here is Paul Levick. Thats where you should start

Offline TommyA

• Posting Member
I think you should go and see Dr. Karidis. I had a consultation with him and was very impressed. He only operates about 3 days a week but maybe you can get a cancellation if you can be flexible.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
I want surgery right away. Need it done before the end of August really.
Just wondering if anyone had a list of London surgeons that can do the job.

I have mild gynaecomastia which is solely gland, with puffy nipples.
I'm 18 and all fees will be paid for by me so I need a balance of cheap with good value.
Hopefully, it will be less for me as the surgeon won't have to do as much.

Please, flood this thread with good London surgeons.
I've heard of Karadis but his average £4500 charge would leave me broke.

I personally don’t think it is a good idea to restrict yourself to a small geographical area like London.  We would all like to have the best surgeon living and working around the corner from us.  He would never have failures and be the cheapest one to do the job, but sadly that isn’t going to happen now is it?

If I were you I would come at this from a completely different angle.  I would be looking to draw up a list of surgeons who I thought were the best in their field and weigh this against their location and then their costs.  You can get to most parts of the UK within a few hours.  You can get to most parts of the world in a few days.  Perhaps you should be prepared to throw your net a little further a field?

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Koi

• Posting Member
Absolutely agree with the post above.  I live in South Wales, but travelled to Birmingham for my surgery with Levick. 3 hour train trip nd the cost of a train tickere nor there when you're looking at something as life changing as surgery.

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
you asked before if its mild they might lower the cost, i doubt it m8 all PS have fixed prices and then theres the anaesthetic etc.
if your cut for cash try the NHS (long waiting list though and pretty bad for gynecomastia) i went on BUPA.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024