Author Topic: Concave chest.  (Read 4329 times)

Offline RUI

• Posting Member
Can a concave chest be rectified after?

I had my surgery 10 days ago and now the swelling has gone down one side is definitely concave even without tensing.  :'(

I have to wait another 2 weeks yet before I get to see the surgeon again.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

I would say it is far too early to judge.  You have to give your body at least 6 months to sort itself out.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

GynO_DuDe

As above ... 6 months time if your chest doesnt look right i'd be concerned. Till then your still healing!

Offline RUI

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies guy's.

That's the least of my worries now, both sides seem to be filling up with some sort of fluid :o The right side is nearly as big as before the opp and the left side, well I just can't look at it.  :(

Gonna have to go to the Docs latter.

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
I am sure everything will be ok but please keep us posted on how it goes. Like people say it does take time.

Can anyone give an anwser to the orginal question, can a concave chest be rectified after?

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
It can be rectified. But it might need some kind of implant, or maybe fat sucked out of somewhere else and put in there.

Mine was concave for the first couple of weeks. Then it filled out nicely.

Ian

Offline RUI

• Posting Member
The Doc sent me to the hospital and they had to drain the fluid off. It was a dark red/brown colour.

I also got an appointment to see the surgeon in two weeks.  8)

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
get some ARNICA tablets and ARNICA cream to aid recovery :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline Dub

• Posting Member
I was so scared after taking my bandages off because of my concavity. It slowed filled out over the next few months. I'm 6 months now, and its not perfect yet, but I'm about 90% happy with my results so far. If you search my posts you'll find my post op pics and 3 months post op pics.

Don't be worrying yet. Give it time

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024