Author Topic: Surgery Done - No Visible Bruising, No Pain, Expecting Great Results  (Read 5224 times)

Offline conz

• Posting Member
I finally had surgery yesterday in the evening and I am thrilled.
My surgeon was Mr Hisham Hamed at London Bridge. The total was £2500.

I got to London Bridge for 4.30pm with my long term girlfriend, signed a few forms, paid my hospital fees (£1700) and was then showed to my room. Had a few visits from nurses, anaesthesist, caterer  and my surgeon. Talked over my procedure and was taken to theatre for about 6.30pm.

Had the anaestetic injection in my hand and withstood it for about 30 seconds, then I conked out.
Woke up around 9.15pm feeling rather groggy buit with no pain at all. Not even aching. When I was taken back to my room, I only had plasters over my nipples, so I was able to look in the mirror when I took my gown off. Beautiful. Muscle definition still in tact, a bit of swelling but ABSOLUTELY NO BRUISIING. No colour distortion and from what I can see, good results.

Mr Hamed doesn't believe in compression vests so I just have tight bandages around my chest now. Got to keep on for a few days. He advised wearing my Nike Pro compression tops when I enquired about them.

Can't wait to remove the dressing in a few days to see my nipples. The protruding has gone, I just hope my pectorals are symmetrical and my nipples aren't as puffy anymore. My surgeon said it went very well, better than expected and I would be very happy. I'm already happy that there is no brusining. Hopefully, minimal scars too.

I was discharged 10am this morning. I've got about 90% range of movement so I'm really not feeling the after effects. Didn't even need pain killers. I go back to London Bridge on Wednesday to see my surgeon and pay my reamining fees which should be around £800.

So far so good.
I will get pics up soon when I've taken my dressing off in a few days.

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
Hi Conz,

You were done the same day as me so that's cool i will follow your up dates to see how they compare with mine. I am quite bruised today and was yesterday as you will see from my pics. That is cool you do not have any at all. Can I ask what you had done did they take out the gland and do lipo or just take out the gland? I think it is the lipo that has given me most of my bruising?

Any way all the best to you sounds like you got puka results

Alex

Offline conz

• Posting Member
I only had gland excision because I'm a bodybuilder and with hardly any fat so I didn't need lipo.

GynO_DuDe

SORTED!!

Yeahh, I think your bodys used to healing quickly due to weight lifting etc hence your not really in any pain.

Loads of people seem to be having their ops this month, I really cant wait to have mine done now!!

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Good luck to all those who have either had surgery or are about to have it.  ;D

Remember patience is the key to healing.

The surgery typically takes less than an hour whereas it takes MONTHS to heal.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Albion71

• Bronze Member
Conz, I wondered what the post-op care is like with Mr Hamed - is that all part of the price?

I think I'm going to see him as (a) he seems to know his stuff, and (b) he is right on my doorstep. Consultation is £200, which seems a bit steep, but needs must...

Offline conz

• Posting Member
Don't really know much about post-op care. He's called me a few times to see how I was, and I've got a follow up with him on Wednesday but that's about it. The nurses and doctors at the hospital did most of the post-op care. I'll see what he has to say on Wednesday. I believe he goes on holiday on Aug 13th so you will have to be quick if you want a consultation soon.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
yer holiday for a while, tried to book consultation for this week, september 5th now, I could be gyne free within 1.5 months.. the very thought makes me feel more manly.

GynO_DuDe

Ill be gyno free on Friday evening this week! The thought is making me sh!t my pants but at the same time I keep thinking what if it still remains or grows back and stuff like that ...

Just have to wait and see. If its meant to be, ill be breast-less for the remaining years of my life.

Cant believe how its like a dream of mine not to have gynecomastia ... people wish to win the lottery etc but my wish is to just be normal because I know im better then everyone else out their, my gyno is the only thing holding me back!!

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
dude it'll be awesome!

I can see some of my friends who never had it slowly developing it as they exercise less and drink more alcohol. Gyne has made me take steps to look after my body,  encouraging me to lead an active and healthy lifestyle. They always had it easy, they could do little and remain thin but it's catching up with them now, after surgery I will not only be the fittest amongst my friends, I will also look it. as they began their downward spiral hahahahhahaha I began my climb to success. Glad I can get this out of the way at 20 years of age, theres alot of girls out there for sampling. GOOD TIMES GUNNA COME BRO!

GynO_DuDe

OHHH MY F*CK!NG GOD ... THATS EXACTLY THE SAME WITH ME!!

I know for a fact I look the dogs b*llox out of all my mates, but I cant do anything about it due to having gyne as I cant wear what I want and always seem to wear the odd clothes (i.e. jackets in summer etc etc) ... let them carry on drinking alcohol, smoking and blazing marijuana (nobs!) ... Gyne has definitely opened my eyes to having a better/healthier lifestyle ... my sister even told me the other day im suprised at the way you lost so much weight so quickly and the fact you always say no to junk food at home ...

I honestly cant wait to start my new life. I just hope Levick meets up to my expectations this Friday.

GynO_DuDe

Another thing, because I suffer from Gyne, I can easily notice other guys with it now ... the slouched forward look to hide their moobs, and the hugging the pillows when they sit down and the stretching the t-shirt technique when walking ...

omgggg its actually so true ... 1 in 3 boys/men have gyne.

Offline outertrial

yeah , i never noticed anyone with gyne til i had the op then it was EVERYWHERE! Scary  :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024