Author Topic: HELP  (Read 3177 times)

Offline fedor

• Posting Member
Went for a consultation this evening the surgeon I saw seemed to want to do lipo only. I know I have alot of breast tissue as I can feel all the lumps. He then suggested starting with lipo only and only doing an inscion if he felt he could not remove enough tissue. Is it possible to get rid of all the hard lumps with lipo? I personally am not so sure considering what I have read on these boards. If anyone can share there experiences or recommed a good surgeon in the south east  I would be very grateful as paying the consultants fee is not something I want to do to much. Thanks

GynO_DuDe

Well he seems to be confident you dont have tissue their.

He did say he would make an incision and remove the gland if he felt its neccessary after doing lipo ...

HE COULD OF SIMPLY LIED AND SAID YES I WILL DO THAT ANY WAY and then you might of ended up with a concave chest.

Offline fedor

• Posting Member
no gyno dude he told me there is tissue there but he thinks he can remove with lipo only

GynO_DuDe

Hmmm ... hopefully some one more knowledgeable will know for sure if tissue can be removed with lipo ...

Offline outertrial

Run. A. Mile.

I have lost count now of the number of people I have read about who have been told this and then post here saying they got poor results.

An experienced gyne surgeon will go in expecting there to be gland and looking to remove it, even if its not possible to detect when squeezing the breast mass in a consultation.

I really recommend you have another consultation. I had my jubblies removed by a Dr Benito, hes in Harley Street on and off but does the ops in Spain, my results are excellent. My wife took the pics down in a fit of panic because she came across them on our online photo album and  didnt realise they were in a hidden folder so the forum cant link to them anymore.

I'll upload them again though if you want to see his work. Even if you dont have the op with him because you dont want to go abroad it will let you know what an excellent consultation from an experienced surgeon is like.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 04:59:33 PM by outertrial »

Offline TommyA

• Posting Member
Dr. Karidis is in London. He I think takes out the gland through a tiny incision and then does Lipo

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
Dr. Karidis dose it through a 5mm incision and I had mine done 16 days ago and you can not even see 3 of the holse and one only if you look very very hard, you would have to know it was there.

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
O and he does take out the gland, I would be careful about people who do not as I have not herd any one who has been happy with the results from lypo only.

Offline fedor

• Posting Member
Thanks for that guys you confirmed what i thought, just as well I didnt waste my money and time with this surgeon. Well other than the £80 consultation fee.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024