Author Topic: let me try this again  (Read 1835 times)

Offline exileman

• Posting Member
I am having gyno surgery in 3 weeks and I am freaking out; i am so glad i found this site; i am paying thousands to have my chest sucked out; please chat with me; i am really nervous...

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
I go for my consultation  in  November I was sacred of the surgery  at first but after being on here alot of  guys are telling me the pain doesnt hurt that bad  One guy even said getting his teeth cleaned was  harder than his surgery so you should be fine just as  long as you go to a good plastic surgeon  and make sure he removes  the gland and do the lipo

GynO_DuDe

Mate, I got surgery THIS FRIDAY ...

But due to this forum and the knowledge of all the valuable members here, im not even nervous any more ...

I CANT WAIT TO HAVE IT DONE.

I got a feeling ill be slightly nervous when im making my way to the hospital on the actual day, but at the moment im on a boost to get it done and over with so I can start healing and start my new moobless life.

All im saying is, THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of people have had this operartion done! So its no SWEAT ...

Im 20 years old and this is probably going to be the ONLY major operation ive had in my life (touchwood) ... But at the moment, I feel fine!

GynO_DuDe

By the way, I dont think us guys can never be considered normal though considering were spunkin out thousands for an op ... Im paying £3955 BRITISH POUNDS for my Operation ...

But then again, whats a bit of paper if its going to totally change my life and keep me happy for the rest of my life ...

Money comes and go's ... Im glad im spending it.

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
I am having gyno surgery in 3 weeks and I am freaking out; i am so glad i found this site; i am paying thousands to have my chest sucked out; please chat with me; i am really nervous...

It's really not that big a deal, at least for me it wasn't, surgery wise. You're in and out and you just chill around for a week and take it easy, and slowly day by day you can do more and more and after a few weeks your back to everyday life, and your gyno is gone, life goes on... nothing to be nervous about, it's just a good thing. =)
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024