Author Topic: SURGERY NOW COMPLETE :D  (Read 8890 times)

GynO_DuDe

After suffering since the age of 10, now ten years down the line, tommorow i'll hopefully be flat chested and considered NORMAL.

Actually not nervous at the moment, but im definitely going to be tommorow morning.  :-X
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 09:19:34 AM by GynO_DuDe »

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
Will be great man, your gunna look awesome, ur mates should be nervous when u steall all the ho's lol.

You posted any befores? should do it quick tbf!

I'm gunna when my surgerys actually booked.

moobless baby, moobless .. oh yer!

u`ll have the best year at uni.

GynO_DuDe

I hope so, thats one of the main reasons why im getting it done asap while im stil 20 ... ill have 5 weeks to recover so I can attend my lectures/seminars from September.

Good luck to everyone else whos having it any time soon or in the near future ... ill let you all know what happened on Sunday or Saturday night.

Offline Hustler

• Bronze Member
Goog luck matey. Im booked for october with Dr Levick. Who / where you having it done?

GynO_DuDe

Offline RUI

• Posting Member
God luck for tomorrow GynO_DuDe

It'll be over before you know it  8)

GynO_DuDe

Cheers m8 .. cant believe todays nearly finished. Already 6pm lol ... I havent even got anything ready to take with me tommorow or filled up any of the forms I was sent through the mail to take with me on the day lool

GynO_DuDe

Bloody five in the morning and ive had like only 3 hours sleep ... lol probably wont even need the anesthetic when I arrive their as im so tired!!

Can't wait to get this nightmare over with ... only a couple of hours to go before I make my way down their.

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
Good luck dude hope all is well, remeber the first look at your chest is not how it will look in the end, I think this is inpotant to remember, all the best with it and post some pics. I need to put some more up as I am well happy with my 17 days on.

GynO_DuDe

Back home now.

What an experience ...

Treated very well indeed. Levicks a genius and his staff are top notch.

My experience of the drain removals was something else ...

I NEARLY FAINTED!! The pain was minimal but for some reason my head went so light and I nearly k.o'd ... the FAN had to be put on and I had to drink a whole jug of water to come back to normal!!! I was so scared ....

When I woke up in the recovery room on the other hand after the operation I was giggling ... the guy looking after me said whats so funny, I told him that I was dreaming that I was cruising in my car jamming to some tunes and then I wake up to see some bloke opposite me with his whole face bandaged up (probably had a nose job or something) and I just found the whole situation hillarious.

In general im in pain under my arm pits and on the sides ..... and pretty bruised.

I didnt bleed to much in the drains, very minimal bleeding.

I just hope to recover asap.

Will have photos in 2 weeks time...

Thanks to this forum, without it i'd never have the balls to take my Gyno further and get it sorted!

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
oh dear, you making me nervous about the drains now!  :D

i just had a thought...is it possible to wake up with morning glory after surgery?! that would be truly embarrassing  :o

GynO_DuDe

lol possibly!! ...

Trust me, I felt so good and was suprised at the fact I felt no pain until the drains ... a sharp sting, and then I nearly fainted due to such a bad head rush!!

GynO_DuDe

The anesthetic was a nice feeling ... I was able to feel the liquid going up my veins and when it slowly reached my head, boom your out!

Offline Koi

• Posting Member
Well done mate!!!

I know what you mean about the drains..  mine were pretty much pain free too, but you get yourself in a bit of a state before hand!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024