Author Topic: Masturbating : Could it cause it?  (Read 29160 times)

Offline banana

• Posting Member
Hi everyone. Now I know I probably sound like an idiot but I think masturbating might be giving me these things. Please read my points before calling me stupid

1. I'm 14 now, I started masturbating when I was 13 and I've had man boobs since then

2. One time I went to this camp, which lasted a week. I hadn't masturbated for a few days before that. Since I couldn't get any privacy at the camp, I couldn't masturbate. And the end of the camp I also noticed my man boobs had decreased in size significantly.

3. Lately I have been masturbating more than usual, and I have noticed that my man boobs have grown. They haven't gotten bigger since I first got them!

So Ive decided to give up masturbating. Completely .
I'll report to you guys week by week and let you know if anything changes.
Oh and kudos to you guys, It's good to know I'm not the only person with these horrid things. Though I guess it's not good thats it's such a widespread problem lol.

GynO_DuDe

Seriously ... what?

The only logical reason I can think of is ... when your body heats up your getting puffy nipples so you think your chest is getting bigger.

Where as when its cold, your nipples are shrunk and the appearance of your gyno looks small.

Either way, masturbating isnt the cause of it.  ::)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 Listen  young man,  thats a fine  goal to give  up masturbating,  but being age 14  I  doubt your  will last more then a couple days. If masterbating was the cause,  nearly every man would   have a chest like dolly parton 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline flex1appeal

Young innocence! I love it! Masterbate on my friend. I assure you this isn't the cause of your boobs. LOL

flex

Offline flex1appeal

By the way, think about this for a minute. The end result of masterbation is no different than the end result of when you have sex with a woman. And I don't think I've heard of any men growing boobs from having too much sex. LOL

cody sockeye

Even if it did cause moobs, which it most deffinately does not, what would the difference be between masturbating and having sex? All masturbating myths you hear are false and there is nothing wrong with it. If you don't, you'll probably go insane. Trust me.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
There is nothing wrong with it. If you don't, you'll probably go insane. Trust me.

;D ;D ;D

GB

cody sockeye

By the way, think about this for a minute. The end result of masterbation is no different than the end result of when you have sex with a woman. And I don't think I've heard of any men growing boobs from having too much sex. LOL

ohh... you just said that... yeahh...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If masturbation caused Gynecomastia, every male would wear a D cup bra by the time they were 16.

Seriously, you have more important things to worry about.
Grandpa Dan

Offline zgott300

No way can masturbating cause gyn.

They are both related, however, to your hormone levels.   You probably started masturbating around puberty, when your testosterone production increased, and for many adolescents boys, some of that extra testosterone can get converted into estrogen through a process called aromatization.  The extra estorgen is likely what is causing your gyn.  This is why body builders can't just inject massive amounts of testoterone.  The body will just convert it to estrogen.  That's were "bitch t i ts" come from.   Even if masturbation could cause it, you wouldn't see a difference in a matter of days.  Change would take months to notice.   I'm no doctor, but I've done a fare amount of reading, and your type of gynecomastia is pretty common among  adolescents.  Most of the time it goes away on it's own, within a few years. 

Another thing to keep in mind is that regular ejaculations seem to actually be good for your prostate gland.  You're a long way away from having to worry about prostate problems, but studies have shown that men who regularly ejaculated throughout their life, either through masturbation or sex, were less likely to have prostate cancer.

so jack off, banana,   it's good for you. 

The one reason I can think of, to  masterbate less, would be to get so horny that you're more driven to try to meet girls.  I used to try this when I was your age, but I don't know if it ever really worked.  I could never hold out for more than a few days.

P.S.  it won't make you blind, or give you hairy palms either.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 01:50:57 AM by zgott300 »

Offline banana

• Posting Member
No way can masturbating cause gyn.

They are both related, however, to your hormone levels.   You probably started masturbating around puberty, when your testosterone production increased, and for many adolescents boys, some of that extra testosterone can get converted into estrogen through a process called aromatization.  The extra estorgen is likely what is causing your gyn.  This is why body builders can't just inject massive amounts of testoterone.  The body will just convert it to estrogen.  That's were "bitch t i ts" come from.   Even if masturbation could cause it, you wouldn't see a difference in a matter of days.  Change would take months to notice.   I'm no doctor, but I've done a fare amount of reading, and your type of gynecomastia is pretty common among  adolescents.  Most of the time it goes away on it's own, within a few years. 

Another thing to keep in mind is that regular ejaculations seem to actually be good for your prostate gland.  You're a long way away from having to worry about prostate problems, but studies have shown that men who regularly ejaculated throughout their life, either through masturbation or sex, were less likely to have prostate cancer.

so jack off, banana,   it's good for you. 

The one reason I can think of, to  masterbate less, would be to get so horny that you're more driven to try to meet girls.  I used to try this when I was your age, but I don't know if it ever really worked.  I could never hold out for more than a few days.

P.S.  it won't make you blind, or give you hairy palms either.

Thanks man, that's re-assuring. Girls aren't a problem. Most of them would go out with me. If it took off my shirt, lol, the number would decrease I'm sure!

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
...so jack off, banana,   it's good for you... 

I think that's one of the funniest lines I've read on these boards.   ;D
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024