Author Topic: Hi fellas- Newbie -Expat in Bangkok  (Read 2544 times)

Offline bkkross

• Posting Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm a UK expat living in Bangkok.

I'm really pleased i found this board it has been very useful to say the least.

I am booked in next tuesday for my consultation and will be going with a totally open minded.I am 37, 5ft 11" and 90 kgs.The surgeon if anybody is interesed is a DR.Poomee his website is www.drpoomee.yourmd.com

He looks absolutely top notch, i have searched everywhere on the net about him and haven't found a bad word at all.

For anyone that is interested platic surgery in Thailand is world class and has a very good reputation,people fy in from all areas to have surgery here.The costs are also a lot cheaper compared to the West,to have gyn op here with the best surgeons is the equivalent of a 1000 GBP that is for lipo only and is an extra 300 GBP if exicion is required.

Also the hospitals here are world class, again for anyone who is interested the hospital i will be visiting is www.bumrungrad.com

So overall i am confident of having the op here i just need to overcome my own personal fears but am looking forward to Tuesday so i can learn a lot more.

Thanks for the board and good luck to you all,

Ross.

GynO_DuDe

Wicked, good luck with surgery! Your definitely going to enjoy the other side of it :)

GynO_DuDe

All depends on what method your surgeon uses.

My doctor used new equipment which shreds the gland/fat and then using a canula through a stab wound in my armpit crease he removed it all through their. So my nipples were untouched and theyve shrunk dramatically already and this is just after 7 days post op.

Your nipples most likely will be fine. But what would you rather have ... big breasts or a flat normal chest with slightly odd looking nipples?

Basically dont worry about it.

And regarding weight loss, 3 months sounds reasonable ... I lost 3 stones before opting for surgery as I was 18st. Im 15 atm or below (aint checked weight yet) and im definitely going back to the gym to reach my healthy weight of 13st by next summer.

GynO_DuDe

Excellent! Good Luck ... And let us know what happened!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024