Author Topic: Surgery on Wednesday  (Read 11310 times)

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
Am heading off on Wednesday coming to Barcelona, and so begins the next stage....
Am starting to brick it a bit and was wondering if anyone had any tips/hints?

Cheers

GynO_DuDe

Good Luck, you'll be fine! No hints or tips needed buddy ... its over and done with in a blink of an eye! its the recovery that takes the p!ss

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
Yeah, Dr Benito it is....
Seems to be pretty responsive etc, so do think he is a good choice.

Hopefully recovery won't be too painful.

Offline outertrial

I had an excellent experience with Dr Benito in Barcelona, and great results too. Ill reupload my pics and post the link here later.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Good luck mate, Outertrial's results were excellent.  Please let us know how things go.  I'm still split between visiting Poland or Dr.Benito.  I won't be able to fit it in till mid-October or November though.

Offline outertrial

My Benito results over here. Have a nice time tomorrow. Nothing to worry about.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,9199.0.html

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
hey...

greetings from Barcelona!! In a very nice, new hsopital and brought my laptop with me to watch some DVDs and found a wireless network. great stuff.

So - its all over bar the shouting (and the healing)...

Everything went fine yesterday. I am in a new hsopital as they moved recently to here from their old place. Obviously i don't have the experience of the old place but this feels in a way, a little impersonal. I could also have done with some basic Spanish but overall its grand. Aida, the co-ordinator saw me right yesterday and was with me through the check in

I was then brought to my room, had a shower and about three they came to get me and bring me down. I was in the prep room. the anaesthetist came and spoke to me, the nurse came and gave me this fab relaxant which made me giggle before I headed in. I had my injection, nodded off and wokeup later with them telling me I was all done. It was quite sore, but they are not stingy with the painkillers so I got some to help with the pain. i was back in my room about 7. I felt a bit woosy and called the nurse. she came in and said that it was ok, that it was just the anaesthetic. Dr Benito came in and said that he was very pleased, he got about 500 ccs from both sides and most of the gland, except for a bit under the nipple. He did say that its quite falbby, but I knew that as I was carrying a few pounds extra...  ::)

I slept for a few hours until 12midnight and then was checked on every few hours inthe night for BP and also more pain killers. So they really did look after me very well indeed. This morning I had breakfast, my drains out and bandages off. I have my compression vest on now and am a bit swollen - more on the left than the right and also bearably sore. i haven't had a chance to take a proper look but will do tomorrow when I have a shower. I will also post some pics when I get a chance.

I really do hope that this is the beginning of the end of this...
thanks to everyone for all the support!

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Well Done!  Keep us informed, won't you.  How much is it costing you, by the way, as I may be flowing your example in a couple of weeks.

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
I will do for sure.
cost me 2.5k.

great food here too!

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Now, is that just the price for the surgery or does that include travel and other expenses....?   Still, not decided if I'll go to Poland for 1.5k or fork out an extra 1k and go to Spain...  We shall see!   :)

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
that is excluding travel
but no other fees - unless you include wanting to pay for tv....

Offline Johnny Wishbone

• Posting Member
Outertrial - your results are spectacular. Hopefully he can repeat his performance for future cases (I have every confidence Paddy!)  Benito would certainly go top of my list at the moment.

Bob1981, looking back how many folk have posted pictures from Poland with really good results? I have yet to see any (I went Sept/Oct 06) Yet Benito's work (especially) for the price had a real 'wow' factor. I know where my money would go if I could turn back the clock...

Offline Paddy

• Posting Member
Well its day two and its not looking too bad so far...
The left is really swollen, and it looks really weirdbut the right is not bad. Dr benito told me that this is ok an it is only day two. I think I had a problem with the drainage on the left side, which could explain.
Did anyone else have this and get resolution?

Not too keen on the vest either - but its only a small prince.

On the upside, Dr benito was really nice, upfront and honest and I think he did a good job on the day and also managing expectations. I am probably starting from a different place as my case is pretty severe...

Offline Johnny Wishbone

• Posting Member
Upfront, has he got gyno too?  ;)

My room mate in the clinic had a much worse case than me and he is FAR happier with his results now 11 months on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024