Author Topic: Nipple question  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Espeon

• Posting Member
I noticed that during the course my gyne has developed, my left nipple has grown to twice the size of the right one. I was wondering that if my hormones are corrected, will my nipple return to normal size?

And, if my gyne doesn't resolve and i have surgery, will they correct the size of the nipple?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
A large nipple is usually caused by excessive gland tissue pushing out on it.  It can be such that the areola is stretched out and very large.  Sometimes removing the gland tissue can allow the areola to shrink back, but like in my case, sometimes they can become so stretched out they have to be reduced by the surgeon.  The longer you have gynecomastia, the less your chances of its resolving on its own once the hormones are balanced.  In other words, if you've had gyne for a couple of years and you're out of puberty, then you're likely to need surgery to fix it.   If you're still in puberty and haven't had the gyne for very long, then there's still a chance of its going away without surgery.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Espeon

• Posting Member
A large nipple is usually caused by excessive gland tissue pushing out on it.  It can be such that the areola is stretched out and very large.  Sometimes removing the gland tissue can allow the areola to shrink back, but like in my case, sometimes they can become so stretched out they have to be reduced by the surgeon.  The longer you have gynecomastia, the less your chances of its resolving on its own once the hormones are balanced.  In other words, if you've had gyne for a couple of years and you're out of puberty, then you're likely to need surgery to fix it.   If you're still in puberty and haven't had the gyne for very long, then there's still a chance of its going away without surgery.
it's not the areola that has grown, its the "stem" so to speak. Its grown into a triangle shape and has cracks all along it. It also secretes a liquid every now and again.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Espeon, I would suggest you see an endocrynologist if you haven't done so already.  A cone-shaped nipple is another common effect of gland pushing out on it, but the liquid secretion suggests to me there's some hormone action going on there that you'll want a professional looking at. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024