Author Topic: kardis has increased cost  (Read 3091 times)

Offline X

• Posting Member
I have just contacted kardis office and they told me the operation for gynecomastia is 5,800.. i thought it was less than that, has any one been for a consultation latley,,, if so plz let us kno the cost......

if this is the actual cost i will never consider him,,,,, too high comparing to the rest

Offline klekon

Hi guys,

I'm new here and have been trying to research surgens etc. Whittled down to 2 so far, Levick and karadis. Called both as well, and must say karadis secretary told me £4k, so maybe she made a mistake!! ??? I think just to be sure Ill call her again.

Offline X

• Posting Member
When did you call her ?

Offline HAC

Well, I was in for a consult on September 5th and was told that it was £4000.  I paid £1000 deposit for a surgery date at the start of October and was told that I needed to settle the balance by the end of this week (basically before the 15th).  I have it all in writing, so  I sincerely hope that I am not going to get hit for another £1800!  :P I will be calling them tomorrow, so don't have long to wonder about it!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:27:57 PM by HAC »

Offline klekon

Called kariadis sec today. Yep definitily said £4k for chest.  :) Got consultation late October!

Offline X

• Posting Member
Question to hac
,, Did they hand you a folder with info about the do's and donts before surgery with kardis.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024