Author Topic: FAO Turningacorner  (Read 2157 times)

Offline conz

• Posting Member
How's the recovery going from Dr Hamed's surgery.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
hey conz

I'm quite happy tbf, major improvements but some typical problems.

Mainly skin reattaching, its taking time and looks concave, causing a dip and then a small protrusion where my nipple is. It's not gyne still, he's removed alot of gland, it's just loose skin firming up. If I had to guess I'd say he's taken slightly less from the right side than left which ahs gone more concave. There is still a small area of swelling on the right side causing a gyne like shape, but this should hopefuly go down soon and not become a hematoma, it's still very fluid like to touch and I am 100% sure it's not gland.

Healings a bitch man! but for 2000 pound, minimal scarring, and 99% pain free it could'nt have gone better

how are you? is the hematoma subsiding?

Offline conz

• Posting Member
I'm not too sure what is going on with my hematoma. Sometimes I feel as if it is shrinking then other times I look and feel as though I am kidding myself. Im 2 months post op and rather satisfied. My left side looks great. My right side doesnt quite match up. The hardness behind the nipple is still apparent, as is a little protruding, and I'm even starting to wonder if it is gland still there as opposed to a hematoma. It doesn't show through t-shirts though so I will bide time on this one and just hope it goes down soon.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
yer, it gets worse before it gets better, sounds as though we are having similar right side troubles. I hope the fluid does'nt start to become solid. I tried something called hot cold therapy I found on the net and it reduced swelling on both sides f*cking loads after two nights, I might try it again mainly on my right side to try and lose the remaining fluids on the right.

I said he's taken mabye not enough on the right, but tbh the state of my left nipple u could probably argue he's taken too much from the left!

Good things come to those that wait, this summer should be fucking sweet, I am almost ready to hit the gym and have started doing some short runs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024