Author Topic: rate mtt GYNO- endrocronologist says i am crazy  (Read 4279 times)

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member
went to the endrocronologist and it was kind of a waste of time. i prepared alot of questionsr egarding GYNO and some drugs I have been on including MethlD1, prepecia and zoloft. he said GYNO is charactorized by hard large breasts and that i was a normal chunky 45 year man (i am paraphrasing)

here are some photos. what do you all think? I am not really happy with all this fat on my chest...i don't care what it is called:

BTW: the endro did order some hormone tests and i guess i was in the reference ranage...said i was anemic though...

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
i think you have a normal amount of glandular tissue there, i have seen before photos like yours on doctors webistes. i would consider your case to be entirely a cosmetic issue, they don't look like puffy nipples or bitch breasts just normal chest. i also think u could potentialy improve the look of your chest with surgery and if thats what u want then book consultations and consider if its worth the money risk and recovery.

Offline bull

• Posting Member
get the excision, is not fat your case,just the glands

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
As rob900 said, you've got a nice chest and so on, but I understand your feelings. If I were you, I would go and see a doctor and see what he thinks of your case. I think this is gyne. This is my personal opinion. Now, do as YOU feel.

cody sockeye

It's not bad at all, my friend. Rob is right, it is not uncommon for a muscular man to have a small amount of tissue. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being very severe, I'd give you a 1.

I, personally am a professional wrestling fan. As you probably know, most of the guys are pretty muscular and I see it all the time in many different performers. Your case is not much to worry about, in my opinion.

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member
Thank you everyone for the encouraging words. It has been suggested to me that I post my lab work  for interpretation. I would be most greatful for any insigts anyone can provide:

---CBC---
WBC 7.4
RBC 4.29 low????
HGB 13.9 low???
HCT 40 low???
MVC 92.8
MCH 32.2
MCHC 34.7
RDW 13.3
SEGS 62
BANDS 0
LYMPHS 27
MONO 7
EOSIN 2
BASO 2
PLATELET COUNT 237
RBC MORPHOLOGY NORMAL

---HORMONES---
FREE T4 .9
TSH 1.20
ESTRADIOL SERUM 30
PROLACTIN 5.3
TESTOSTORINE T 377

DHEA-S 230
DHEA UNCONJUCATED 405

I posted some pics on the site and visited an edrochornologist and it was kind of waste of time. i prepared alot of questions regarding GYNO and some drugs I have been on including

MethlD1, prepecia and zoloft. he said GYNO is charactorized by hard large breasts and that i was

a normal chunky 45 year man (i am paraphrasing)

the endro did order these hormone tests and i guess i was in the reference ranage...said i was

anemic though...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024