Author Topic: GP refusing to refer.  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Okay quick recap. Had moderate gyne. Went to NHS PS. Offered surgery. Told mainly fat. So I decided before opting for op to try to lose gyne myself through diet exercise had have a review with same PS after a year. Went back to PS who said I didn't need an op now and I look great.

So got on with my life and forgot about it. Still exercised hard and grew hugely in confidence. Went swimming and even ran bare chested no negative comments ,in fact a few positive ones. The other night slept with a fat bird ,who when I left in the morning and refused to shag her again asked me 'where my bra was' when picking up my clothes.She had also said stuff during the night like with my cute face and slim body and nice eyelashes I would make a good girl if she dressed me up....

Went to GP yesterday who said the plastic surgery department would not touch me with a ten foot barge pole, and would think he was having a laugh if he sent me down. I asked him to refer and he refused and told me she was just a nasty piece of work. I think there is a slight issue on one side but GP said there isn't and too forget it. I do worry alot about my appearance though, not just my chest. Should I forget about what this girl said or see another gp.Part of me wants to believe him as he has been my doctor all my life and he's not unsensitive like some GP's are about this condidtion (he referred me to the PS in the first place) .But what that girl said got into my head. Thoughts?

Offline kingboob

It sounds like this girl was just a total slapper.   If you can run bare chested and get positive comments you are doing OK.

I really would try not to take any notice of this kind of comment.... She was obviously trying to hurt you, and if you go have surgery now, she will have achieved this.

You say she was a 'fat bird'..... there you go, she probably has negative self esteem and so wants to drag everyone else down to her level!

If you felt happy before this happened, then forget it and move on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024