Author Topic: DO I HAVE GYNE  (Read 3268 times)

Offline bballer4life

I'm 100% sure i have it but i wanted some other peoples comments. I'm 5'10 150 pounds, i lift weights and workout regularly but cant seem to get rid of it.  I started to notice it when i was around 12 or 13 at that time i was about 5'5 130 pounds and they were real noticeable.

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/bballer4life_photos/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 10:17:42 PM by bballer4life »

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
yea dude you totally have it. Working out, no matter how much you do it, will NOT get rid of it. Trust me....I tried for years. Good news is you're a PERFECT candidate for surgery, as you're in great physical shape. If you get surgery, you could expect fantastic results.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I think you have it but the close-ups pictures make it more impressive than it really is I think... Could you take a photo taken a bit far from you? It may make it less visible than it is on tehese pics.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
yes man you have it. but dont worry, this is not the end of world. your case is simillar to mine. i  also do all the exercises and weight lifting regularly. but it shows  effect on my body except chest.i hit so many dips everyday. but it just has helped to make fat came out.i am going for a surgery now.i will let you know about my surgery.

Offline bballer4life

How much does the surgery usually cost?

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
surgery usually cost 8000 USD . remember this is the cost of the surgery.  hospital charges are not included.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
i think allot of people are getting it cheaper than 8000us?  i paid about 8000au all up including 2500 hospital fees and 1500 anesthetist . it does depend on how much needs to be removed however.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024