Author Topic: Some one tell me how bad mine are!!!!!!!!  (Read 3168 times)

Offline puffynips81

Well this is the first time I have ever opened up about my issue with my man boobs.  My gril of 10 years has never heard me speak of this and I am so glad to find you guys on here.  The heavest I was was around 190 I stand 5"8 I am now down to 150 and it seems they got worse.  After seen and reading here I came to the conclusion I have "puffy nips" some one tell me how bad I got it thanks.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yeah looks like u got a small case of puffies if it doesn't matter to your girlfriend i think you need to weigh if spending 7 grand or so is worth it? i just had surgery and im still not sure (cant see nips yet) but i got sick of wondering so i did it.

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
You look fine its such a mild case IMO don't waste your money.  All though you should trim that armpit and stomach hair its out a control  ;D

Offline puffynips81

lol yeah now that you mintion it it does look a little out of control.  i seen a girl frined of mine from a while back and not seen her in a while and she said " you have lost so much weight, but your man boobs are still there" oh did that piss me off.

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Can understand why your concerned about them then if she said something about them.
Nonetheless its a minor case.. a low 2 at best. I personally don't think it would be worth surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024