Author Topic: Rate Please :-)  (Read 7371 times)

Offline anonimis

Hi,

I've been a lurker of the site for almost 4 years, although I've never really paid much attention to these boards.

I am 6'1" 160 lbs. (1.86 M 73 kg).

Thanks

The second image reflects the non-puffy nipples that occur when I get chilly, lol.

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
dude, you're totally fine. If I had to rate between 1-10, I'd give you a 0.5

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Some gland + fat. Easy fix with surgery, if u consider that. I'd rate it 3/10

Regards, Ryan.

knekil

according to me you dont have the gyne .i would give you a "0"

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
almost similar to mine.. i'd give it 2/10.

Offline anonimis

maywest,

I actually do work out quite vigorously and quite regularly, and have been doing so for quite some time... I don't appear toned because I'm white as hell and camera flashes don't help.

Thanks all for your opinions, I guess it's all in my head... maybe I'll post another picture later reflecting how I see it better.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I'd give a timid "yes", 1/10 hardly... Nothing to worry about in fact.

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Mate I am going to say buddy you have it mild case though but if you are not happy with it and you feel like you have a problem there I say go see a doctor.

And the other thing is you say that you work out alot buddy have a look at my pics I am a guy that works out alot to and I have the same problem everyone keeps telling me not to worry about it. But truth be told when you work out you are striving for a perfect result and anythng that gets in you way can be very anoying i.e. gyne. So if you trying to get results in the gym and finding that the gyne is bothering you I will rate you at wait for it..............10/10 because of the situatioin. But if you are just talking gyne in general I will have to rate you at about a 2/10. I hope that this makes sence please buddy and other members please do not take offence to what I am about to say it is just that I relate to the problem.

I have found that on this discussion board that if you are not obessed that people will tell you not to worry about your gyne and to tell you the truth from what I have seen there are alot out there that not particually obessed but overweight tend to think that if you are not the same to them you do not have a problem this is absolute bull shit it pisses me off. The truth is when someone is training and really wants to live a healthy life he does not want something like gyne to get in the way and the effort has been made to solve the problem without surgery or drugs. Just pure pumping the weights day in and day out so guess what guys I am going to tell you straight out the guys that have gyne and are overweight stop looking for the quick fix and looking for the surgery.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
How old are you and what's your diet like?  If you are training to put on muscle then there may be some changes that you can make to help.  At 6'1" and 160 lbs, and from your pictures you dont carry much muscle mass.  However, if you like the slim look, then thats great.

In my opinion, your gyn is very mild and could be non-noticable with some minor improvements in chest mass.

With some more information on the look you'd like to obtain, i could offer some more detailed advice..

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
dcvet you must be into training I think that you are correct there really is not that much muscle mass there but its true that when white and the flash does stop the camera from picking up definition.
I was also going to ask how long have you been training for is you training to bulk or to cutt because if you have been training to bulk there is not heaps of muscle mass there but definate definition. I personally think that you look great mate congrats on the training there is nothing better.

Offline anonimis

Thanks guys for the feedback. I am 17 and a half years old... and the first time I remember this problem is in 3rd or 4th grade when I was taking off my shirt to go swimming. My buddy replied, "Woah, dude, you have huge titties."

I have been lifting regularly (3ish times per week) for about a year, and I am training for cut, not mass. I cycle about 200 miles per week ... although I did get hit by a truck head on two weeks ago, so knee surgery will hold that off for a few months. Here are some more, non flashy pictures that I think reflect my problem better, and some that show some muscle mass.

And this shows a factor in body fat composition... skin-pressed caliper-pinch of chest, where it meets my arm...

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
it looks like uve got a tiny amount in that last flexing pic, is it worth surgery? depends on if it bothers you that much

Offline GTM

• Posting Member
Save your money...you look fine...Seriously find a hobby
There finally gone!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing to worry about, don't worry

Offline outertrial

Nothing to see here, move along. Seriously though if it bothers you then it bothers you, but I dont think you need surgery. Has anyone ever said anything?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024