Author Topic: Lumpiness question  (Read 1933 times)

Offline boredofthisnow

• Posting Member
Hey guys

Had my operation just over a week ago, and i took the dressings off my nipples today (still wearing vest) the general shape/contour looks good but the whole area has a lot of little bumps under the skin which although hard to see, are easy to feel, and they seem quite hard!!

is this just scar tissue that will massage away?! or will this be the end result? i know it's early days but the swelling/bruising seems to have pretty much gone, whole area is still quite sensitive but any info would be great. Was advised to start massage after 2 weeks but just wondered what this lumpiness was?

Thanks

Offline boredofthisnow

• Posting Member
sorry should just clarify the lumpiness is in the whole general breast area not just around the nipple

Offline outertrial

Bodies heal in a variety of ways, could be scar tissue though it might be a bit early for that, I wouldnt worry about it.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
I'm 8 days post-op now and my chest is fairly hard and slightly lumpy.  I'm thinking it's just all part of the healing process.  No worries.  The lumpiness has only turned up as the swelling has come and gone.  Encouragingly, immediately post-op everything was flat and smooth.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024