Author Topic: i'm Looking for your opinions - thought i'd Ask the experts  (Read 2265 times)

Offline bigdolly

Hello Chaps,

I would like your considered opinions on this, my GP says mild case but I have had the dubious pleasure of their company for the past 25 years and whilst I don't really want to go into the reasons why I have suddenly decided to do something about it I thought I would ask the opinions of those who obviously know best. I have only very recently found the site and I am somewhat encouraged by it. I am currently a little overweight it could be said ;-) but when I was younger my footballing career was somewhat curtailed because I couldn't seem to 'get fit.' (my point there is that i was but i just didn't look it). I don't have puffy nipples but the natural line of the chest is... well not natural. I can feel what I guess is glandular tissue cos the rest of the fat has nothing underneath. I am very seriously considering Dr benitez after hearing of his good work (and the fact I can just about afford it). Currently undergoing a fairly major lifestyle change but things would be immeasurably better if i could find a way to sort this out.
All opinions welcome here chaps. (39yrs 14.5st 5'10" generally healthy in all other aspects according to GP)

Forgive me if the images don't turn up properley, may need a bit of guidance here..

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 04:07:47 PM by bigdolly »

knekil

ya u have it for sure..
most of the surgeons wouldn't operate if u have high blood pressure or blood sugar...any way there would be tests for that before surgery, whether you would be fit for surgery or not..if u consider surgery as an option

Offline outertrial

Its kinda hard to see from those pics. I recommend Dr Benito though (Benitez?).

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
I'd say you certainly have it.  However, you might try losing some weight.  I was only certain that it was gyno because I'd been really skinny and still had moobs!  Don't starve yourself, mind!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024