Author Topic: Do I need surgery? Pics attached  (Read 3635 times)

Offline george_rock

Hi everyone. Thanks for the forum and help. I was wondering if you could let me know if my condition can be corrected without surgery. I do push-up regularly, and when I do cardiovascular exercises, my chest contracts a little. But my nipples have never become normal. Can you please help me with your suggestions

thank you
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 02:29:10 PM by george_rock »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yes, you do. You need gland excision. Sports won't help that much.

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
sorry bro; I think you do need surgery.  But it (surgery) aint that bad.  I should have done it 10 years ago.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
certainly looks like you have puffy nipples caused by gland and the only way to fix it is surgery. for me surgery was easy as  but the part after surgery where u feel deformed and wonder what the heck u have done is the hardest part of the whole experience but if u wait it out you start looking normal again and reallies that the mental part was the hardest, other than that damn uncomfortable compression garment.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
certainly looks like you have puffy nipples caused by gland and the only way to fix it is surgery. for me surgery was easy as  but the part after surgery where u feel deformed and wonder what the heck u have done is the hardest part of the whole experience but if u wait it out you start looking normal again and reallies that the mental part was the hardest, other than that damn uncomfortable compression garment.

I totally agree
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024