Author Topic: Do I have Gyno?  (Read 2011 times)

Offline thenate

Hi, I'm 18 and just checking for sure to see if I have gynecomastia. The reason I looked into it in the first place is because a girl at school asked me if I was wearing a bra, which was pretty embarassing. I'm going to see a doctor in couple months for another reason, so I will probably ask him about it as well. But I just wanted to get your opinions and maybe some possible options on what to do about it. BTW, the ugly stretch marks are from excessive weight lifting a few years ago.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
my instinct is to say no, the thing about this condition is its all relative. do you feel anything behind the nipple that feels different to the rest of your chest? based on those pics i wouldn't be bothered although there is a hint that there could be glandular tissue there. girls might say things like that as a joke or just to cut u down if they think your arrogant. how do u feel about the way u look is the real issue but if i were you i wouldn't get surgery unless i got really fit and buff and it became more noticeable

Offline thenate

Thanks for the reply. I hope you're right. I should just do more cardio.

Offline kingboob

In my opinion there is no gyne there and you have a perfectly normal looking chest.............. I agree with the above post about girls trying to 'cut you down' etc...

I really would not worry........ and I doubt the stretch marks were caused by weight lifting; more likely due to a growth spurt I would have thought.... they still look pretty red (recent) and should fade in time - loads of people (both men and women) have them anyway, so don't worry about that either!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024