Author Topic: 1 year after surgery  (Read 7707 times)

Offline shyguy77

I had gynecomastia surgery a little over a year ago.  I had really big boobs, lol, i guess b or c cup so there was a lot of extra skin.  but anyway, after the surgery i noticed my left nipple was folded over a little.  and that there are slight dents at the top of both sides.  I assumed everything would eventually look better over time, but now they kinda look the same.  they werent as saggy originally, but I broke my wrist so i've been unable to do chest exercise for a while.  what do u guys think, was this done poorly?  should i go back and have the dr take another look?  sorry i dont have any original pics >.<

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/9779/photo0156kb5.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4081/photo0155db1.jpg
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2306/photo0152wb5.jpg

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
whp did the surgery

Offline shyguy77

i cant remember his name, some indian guy from Hamilton, NJ.  i didnt do a lota research on doctors before the operation.

Offline outertrial

I would ask for a revision. It doesnt look terrible but he has left you with creases. Losing weight would probably help a bit.

Offline shyguy77

does a revision usually cost as much as the original surgery?  what might he do to fix the skin?  i'm not sure if losing weight would help because I've had that crease since the surgery was done.  it just looks worse now because it's gotten more flabby..

Offline shyguy77

would it still be possible to get a revision since its been a year?  are they usually free?

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
That depends on the doc and his policies.

My doc does free revisions, but I think that also depends on how long you go back to him for that.

I think for many people, keeping in touch with your doc and visiting him (if possible) would be a very good thing to do, just in case something does go wrong and a revision is needed.  He'll be more inclined to do it and might do it for free if he notices it was his fault.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yeah looks like some liposculpture could improve that quite allot

Offline this_guy

• Posting Member
yikes !!! that looks terrible  (sorry)

Whats this guys deal man? jesus, could someone be more of a male thingy.....yo, moderators, how much more of this douche are people going to have to take?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if it's blatino or angelallen, it took 2-3 years to finally persuade merle to ban him the last time.  blatino was a fetishist who used to drool over kids who had a hard enough time unlurking and tell them how hot he thought they were, i sometimes wonder if he steered his buddies from the fetish sites over here.  this guy sure smells the same to me  >:(
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:10:42 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
if it's blatino or angelallen, it took 2-3 years to finally persuade merle to ban him the last time.  blatino was a fetishist who used to drool over kids who had a hard enough time unlurking and tell them how hot he thought they were, i sometimes wonder if he steered his buddies from the fetish sites over here.  this guy sure smells the same to me  >:(

I don't understand why merle just doesn't ban these people.  Clearly people don't want them around so what's the deal?

GynO_DuDe

I have a slight saggyness due to originally having extreme gyne ... but losing a lot of weight and toning up hasn't really helped as much as I hoped.

Revision surgery will be required ... but ill be having that free of charge, Doctor Levick did originally tell me that if natural elasticity didn't tighten up the skin he'd have to perform a chest lift ...

Im going to give it another 6 months ... so its a full year since my op before going ahead with Revision.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
yikes !!! that looks terrible  (sorry)

This is borderline flaming. Try to find a better way to say stuff, else if you cant be constructive, don't say anything else.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:38:00 AM by WishmasterK »

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member

This is borderline flaming. Try to find a better way to say stuff, else if you cant be constructive, don't say anything else.

what do u mean? i honestly believe it would.?

there is not much else to say based on these pictures the original surgery didn't really do the whole job, the inconsistencies left seem to be from fat and liposuction or liposculpture would most likely be the most effective course of action. i honestly don't understand how this could be considered flaming?

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member

what do u mean? i honestly believe it would.?

there is not much else to say based on these pictures the original surgery didn't really do the whole job, the inconsistencies left seem to be from fat and liposuction or liposculpture would most likely be the most effective course of action. i honestly don't understand how this could be considered flaming?

Sorry wrong post! o.O

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024