Author Topic: 2 Weeks Post-op Pics  (Read 7144 times)

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Nipples look really weird, I really hope that sorts itself out. Hopefully if I lose some weight and my nips start looking normal, I will be much happier with my chest. I guess it is much too soon to be judging my results though.

Front Before

Front 2 Weeks Post-op

Right Side Before

Right Side 2 Weeks Post-op

Left Side 2 Weeks Post-op (I seem to have lost my left side before)

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
excision and lypo?

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Yea, I have put on a little I am sure since I have pretty much been sedentary the last two weeks. I did have excision (2 ping-pong ball sized glands) and lipo (150 cc ea. side) done. It actually looks even better today than it did yesterday, so I am guessing it is all part of the healing process. Would be thankful for some more input from anyone else that is viewing.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Yup looks good and much flatter.

And triplex really has to shut his mouth.  No one came here to post their surgery photos to have some weird not a nice person tell them that it looked better preop...

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I agree that he is a bit weird. I pretty much ignore him after he and angelallen (I think?) had a thread about increasing nipple size. On the subject of nipples, is it normal for mine to look like that after surgery? Just part of the healing process I guess?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Looks pretty good. The folded nipples usually resolves itself during the healing progress. Do u have any more before-photos?

Regards, Ryan.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
You know, I took some good ones the night before the Op., but I can't seem to find them anywhere. :-[

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
You know, I took some good ones the night before the Op., but I can't seem to find them anywhere. :-[

U got win xp? Go to start, then search. Then u pick "search for images and videos only", and u might find it =)

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Oh, thanks! Here are some more before shots then.

Front Before

Right Before

Left Before

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
You are a sick bastard Triplex and everyone is tired of your shit. I have already asked you to be banned and I am sure many others will follow. This is not what this board is about, I am sure there are gynecomastia fetish sites you could be a part of. Kindly fuk off, you are not welcome here.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 11:14:17 PM by slyblackdragon »

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
have you been wearing your compression garment? looks like the scar tissue is disorting your nipples? can you feel anything behind them now? im sure you will get a great result.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Yep, I wear the compression garment 23 out of 24 hours in the day, you should be able to see marks from it on my chest. I can feel some scar tissue under and around the nipples and have started to lightly massage it, though it it still a bit painful in some places. I was told I could stop wearing the compression vest after 2 weeks but decided it wouldn't do any harm in wearing it the full 4 weeks, will probably still wear it at night for 2 weeks after that. Thanks for the input, it is looking much better today. In fact, if it stays the way it looks today I would be pretty pleased...but I am sure it will look even better after it heals. 2 weeks is probably early to tell the final result. I can't wait to start lifting hard again and shift some fat off me.

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
your gonna be looking good dude.  you've only been recovering for a short time and you'll see that with patience and time that everything will fall into place.  don't worry!   :)

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Thanks for the reply! Wednesday I will do some one month post op shots. Looking better everyday! I still have some "shape" if you will, but that is probably fat which I can take care of myself.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Well, here are my 7 weeks post op pics. I am not happy with my current condition and am pretty sure I will need some sort of revision to shrink my areolas. They didn't reduce like I thought they would and are now loose, which still looks puffy. Makes me sad that I lost all that time and money and still don't have the results I want.  :'(

« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 01:03:03 AM by slyblackdragon »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024