Author Topic: This time next week they will be gone!!!!  (Read 3854 times)

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
Well guys wishing me luck im shi**ing myself!! i really hate doctors and people poking around me probably a result of the gyne. the consultation with benito were i had to take my shirt off was a nightmare. anyway i booked the surgery last october and it has flown in this time next week i will be home and they are gone!!! does this sound weird but im apprehensive about what i will look like, and if i will like it, does that sound weird?

i have trained really hard and lost about 1-2 stones im just over 16 st as off this morning. i cant wait to get back to the gym the next few weeks of not training will be so hard. guys i have a great weight loss tip its so simple buy a good juicer and juice for breakfast. juice stuff like carrot, apple beetroot, celery and spinach. beetroot is a good appetitie suppressant. have a healthy lunch and dinner and get your asses down to the gym and sweat its so easy. if you juice dont peel the carrots or beetroot.

so any last minute tips before i go to see Dr Benito would be appreciated?

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Me too, can't wait, booked in for the 13th, assuming that you are too then?

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Don't drink too much alcohol over next few days and avoid taking aspirin as it thins the blood. I also seem to remember Dr. Benito saying not to take too much vitamin e. I'm not too worried about it, it's a common procedure for him and I'm confident he knows what he's doing so nothing to worry about! I've trimmed up down the gym too, the weight loss will help your results.

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
Hey Ross dont knock it untill you try it lol! you did say your belly is getting bigger lol

Offline PaulSW

• Silver Member
I too did feel aprehensive. My moobs were part of me and in a strange way were part of who i was. Now they have been done (note i did not say gone!) I realise they weren't really part of my personality or persona they were just a physical attribute.

I don't miss them at all!
Surgery DEC 07 Dr Benito
Revision March 09 Dr Benito
Injection for scar tissue March 2011 Dr Levick

Pictures - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12440.0

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member

Offline DJB

• Posting Member
Congratulations!  I hope you have the results you hope for.  I fly out to Poland next thursday, surgery on the friday, fly home saturday night.  I had lipo only last year on the NHS, was agreed I would have excision but whilst under the Doc thought he would be clever and only do lipo.....sure enough problem not fixed.

I am in shape and have opted for excision only in Poland, dont want all that extra trauma with the lipo.  Cant wait!

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey DJB.  Just read that you are going to Poland on Thursday.  Are you going to Baranski?

Buddy if you are, could you please put up some pre op pics and then post ops.  And please tell us all about your surgery experience.

I'm interested to learn about your results.  Could you please tel me how long you had to wait till you got a surgery date?  Was it a short or long wait?

How much are you paying for excision?

Thank you..

Offline DJB

• Posting Member
Yes bro I am going to Baranski.  If I can post pics I will, but I dont have a digital camera or camera phone.  I think so far I have been qouted a total of about 1200 Euros for the op.  I want it to stay at that price or perhaps even reduce as I am not having lipo and I'm just staying the 1 night at the clinic.

I have a decent job and can easilly afford this trip now, however if I do not feel totally happy after the meeting I will happilly just fly home without the op....or even get a transfer to Prague because my mates are actually there next weekend!

From here I can see that Baranski has some very good results and some unhappy customers.  All I can do is just insist that the bare minimum of gland is left behined, because although I have missed a few cardio sessions these past few months and have a little extra fat there, my problem is glandular, I have a rock hard lump under each nipple.  I honestly think for a trained surgeon my problem should be very easy to correct, I bodybuild so the muscle has pushed the gyno right out.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
It should be chepaer than 1200 euros just for excission.  ask for a discount, negotiate and they will do it.

1 night only at the clininc..hmm I think that might not be enough.  You should try 2.

Did you tell them to order an extra comp vest for you?  You gotta tell them cause they don't do it.  You also need to tell them to get you that cream which helps reduce swelling.

Offline DJB

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply april, appreciate it.  I was definately planning to highlight the fact that i'm onl having lipo when it comes to the price.  I spoke to Andreas via email and he said that they would prefer I stay 2 days, but if I want to stay for just 1, make sure my flight isnt untill the evening.....I dont fly out untill after 9pm.

I'm also going to have this done under local anesthetic or half sleep as they have told me.  I have a high threshhold for pain.  After my heavy lipo last year I could have gone home right after the surgery and I took absolutely nothing in the way of pain relief and I understand lipo is the more intense of the 2.  I already have 2 compression garments I will take with me, but if they have a better 1 available (they mentioned
one in my package) i'll take it.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
ok cool.  You seem well prepared.  Take some anti swelling cream with you as well. A bunch of magazines or a psp to kill time.

Don't know if you can have much fun after 1 night though.  I think after 3 days you can shower and move around normally without pain.

I'm excited to hear about your experience.  Please let us know.  They have a computer at reception and will let you use it for free.  good luck and pls try to take pictures if possible.

Offline DJB

• Posting Member
Thanks very much for your support april.  Yeah I'll have plenty of arnica and turmric.  I'm well prepared to be very uncomfortable, I'm just hopefull I should be in at least as good as shape as my lipo op.....meaning I can move around ok.  I'm squeezing the bastard lumps right now, they are portruding, just inviting a scapel to cut them out lol.

Will keep you posted.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Cool buddy. Good luck with everything.

Some tipes - When youre standing at the main gate, walk left.  You'll pass a small park.  After that on your right side, there is a restaruant.  Their pizza is quite good.  If you pass this place and keep walking straight, you'll hit a Liedl supermarket.  Before the super market if you take a left, on your left are some small shops and on your right there is a small stand which sells french fries.

Just in case you don't like the clinic food.

Btw - the clinic has a good dentist inside it as well.  If you need any dental work, guess you could do it while youre there and pass the time.

Good luck take care and pls take pre - op pictures.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024