Author Topic: How bad is my gyne? pictures included  (Read 2916 times)

Offline eez

hey guys,

I am 20 years old, in college.

I've always had a little bit of self esteem issues when it comes to my body, but it isn't on my mind 24/7 because it seems like my case isn't as bad as others on this site. It still bothers me a lot espiecially when im sexually active with someone new, and I don't really know how I can hide this or how they will accept it...

here are the pictures, let me know what you think.. I weigh 160 pounds, 5'10. i do a bit of cardio and benching, but schoolwork and work severely limits my gym time.

thanks for your comments

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
i would say its not to bad but i know how hard is to have those u have to wear 2 shirts and stuff I have the same as u i rate it a 4

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
doesn't look too bad.  It seems people with a case such as yours usually have excellent results from excision and lipo.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
not severe, but don't let anyone tell you you don't have it, the left side asymmetry proves it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
yeah bro, u definately have it, not too bad imo but since ur not overweight, it makes it stick out more and brings more attention..similar to my situaltion, i'd give urs a 4/10.  really depends if it bothers you or not, but then again, you wouldn't be here if it didn't..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024