Author Topic: new photo's working out and supplements trying to find no op. way  (Read 5641 times)

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Someone please tell me if I have gyne or pseudo? I dont think the montreal surgery will help because I can feel all the glands in it its not fat its like thick thick vains. im only 18 is there a chance it will go away in my early 20s. If not were can I get surgery were they will remove the glands and do the lipo. Please rate it on 10 asweel so I can get someones oppinion ive recently lost 70 pounds and work out a lot but im still scared to take my shirt off. thanks dont know if this picture works please tell me how to get it to work?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 06:41:47 PM by johnnybot »

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
you should be wearing a bra...

kidding.  dude, u look great.
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Yes it looks like you have some form. Your chest is oddly shaped. Pretty minor but it looks like it's not going away any time soon..

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
When people say bench pressing doesnt help thats not true at all just look at a picture of me 4 months ago. its just you cant only do flat you need to do incline to make your top chest bigger to take away attention from you lower pec and a lot of flat bench and decline bench but only building sets of 8 if you do a lot of sets it starts to cut the lower chest really exposing the condition. just look at the pics

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Yeah wow that's a huge difference. Great job!

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Did you change your diet too?

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
its just you cant only do flat you need to do incline to make your top chest bigger to take away attention from you lower pec and a lot of flat bench and decline bench but only building sets of 8 if you do a lot of sets it starts to cut the lower chest really exposing the condition.

Very interesting. Just to clarify tho, are you saying you must do incline, as well as flat and decline? Just a little confused about what you're saying in your post thats all. I am going the gym regularly too now but am only doing flat

Your chest looks much better to me by the way than what it was

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Incline bench or dumbs. heavy weight 6-8 reps(build)-----this is to make you top chest larger and poke out so you bottom will be less noticable.

Flat bench and dumbell press 6-8(build)-----flat bench or dumbs. will build the piece of chest that you can grab near your armpit this will lift and burn unwanted fat in that area.

Decline bench or dumbs(build!!!!!!!!) I strongly believe you can cut on the incline and flat bench (reps 10-12) but I dont suggest it ...but on the decline depending on your condition cuttin will be the last thing youd want to do. because of the extra gland it would make it even more obvious because it will clear seperate the pec muscle from the extra gland and fat at the bottom of the chest. and one more thing a lot of peoples gyno is lower chest do not go crazy on the decline the flat and incline will do all the burning needed so dont feel you have to do a full hour on your lower chest.
And yes I did change my diet to high protein and have used lots of supplements if you want the list just ask ill put it up.
Right now I am experimenting with natural testosterome boosters like tribullus terretriss-(worng spelling). If this condition is brought on by a inbalance maybe raising my test. naturaly will help ill post more pics in a couple of months. I dont have a lot of money and dont have money for surgery so i am devoted to hit the beach this summer.

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
Incline bench or dumbs. heavy weight 6-8 reps(build)-----this is to make you top chest larger and poke out so you bottom will be less noticable.

Flat bench and dumbell press 6-8(build)-----flat bench or dumbs. will build the piece of chest that you can grab near your armpit this will lift and burn unwanted fat in that area.

Decline bench or dumbs(build!!!!!!!!) I strongly believe you can cut on the incline and flat bench (reps 10-12) but I dont suggest it ...but on the decline depending on your condition cuttin will be the last thing youd want to do. because of the extra gland it would make it even more obvious because it will clear seperate the pec muscle from the extra gland and fat at the bottom of the chest. and one more thing a lot of peoples gyno is lower chest do not go crazy on the decline the flat and incline will do all the burning needed so dont feel you have to do a full hour on your lower chest.

Thanks. TOmorrow is my CHest day at the gym. I will give what you said a try. Hope it works for me asl well as it did for you

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Good luck, can you just do me a favor and rate my condition on 10 so I can get some other peoples oppinion the before and after too.... thanks

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
In my opinion, its around a 4/10. I am not too experienced in rating tho as I am new to this site and seeing other peoples condition.

In my opinion, yes it does look like you have it, but it doesnt look that bad to me, and the weights have really worked for you. Keep it up

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
new pics any difference? I know the right one is bigger(in the pics the left one) but its harder to notice in person i think its because i flex a bit the arm and chest th side I have the camera..
Please if your just passing through rate on 10 and give you opinion.
My goal of losing 70 punds was met, but another summer will go without me taking my shirt off becasue I know someone will give me a hard time
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 02:34:56 PM by johnnybot »

Offline grathen321

• Posting Member
On your new pics I would say 1-2? If anything. Seriously your chest looks good to me.

Offline this_guy

• Posting Member
dude, looks awesome. Give me hope. I too have no money, so the gym is my only hope. Could you list your sups.? Also, as far as rating, dude, you are not even a 1, so go to the beach, be proud man.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I don't think you have gyne at all...from the photos posted there is no puffiness of your nipples visible from front or side and your chest area appears very lean.  On the basis of that, i'm not quite sure what they could actually do for you during surgery.

I have to agree with donnieosmond, the shape of your chest is slightly unusual...which is just a genetic thing, the way some people have short muscle bellies/insertion points etc

Maybe do some inner/lower chest exercises? 
Regardless, you are doing well and have nothing to worry about in my opinion. Congrats.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024