Author Topic: Ever happened to anyone?  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Last year I had Gynecomastia (way more mild than this year) and I had read that it would go away. Suddenly my left nipple swelled for a couple months, went down, then my right one swelled, went down. For a while I remember thinking "I am so happy I can go outside without a shirt on now", but then, slowly but surley it came back. Did this happen to anyone else?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline darren981

• Posting Member
well, mine is slowly but surely going down (the gland) it actually VERY small right now, and if i squeeze it, it doesn't let out a little bit of fluid anymore. is this what happened to you, did the glands shrink first?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yeah and fluid used to come out (only very very tiny bits) when i squeezed it

Offline darren981

• Posting Member
ya same! did you just have puffy nips?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yeah pretty much just the puffy nips

Offline darren981

• Posting Member
im in gr 11 now, 2 months left, and i got it about half way into grade 8, and now they are just satarting to go away, how long did yours last?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
come and go? - no
get worse? - yes

Actually I bet there's a lot of guys who's gyne slowly got better than in their late teens / early 20's went away.  The reason you don't read more about it on this site is because they're not here, they no longer have gyne and don't participate on these discussion boards.

Offline newgot

• Posting Member
im in gr 11 now, 2 months left, and i got it about half way into grade 8, and now they are just satarting to go away, how long did yours last?

ive had them for about the same amount of time and they change sizes everyonce in a while, i just hope they go away.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024