Author Topic: Look at my Pics and let me know what level of Gynecomastia I have...  (Read 2387 times)

Offline ScotlandGuy

• Posting Member
Hey, my doctor confirmed I have Gynecomastia, but my family say it's fine and there's no point getting surgery.  I've been toying with the idea of surgery for about a year.  Please let me know what level of Gynecomastia I have, and if you think I should get surgery.  Thanks!

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
Alright mate. Your gyne isn't as extreme as some people on the board, I'd say somewhere in middle. Still, it is a personal thing, if it bothers you it is worth getting something done about it. My family told me the same thing, but I am well glad to be shot of it. Try chatting to some gynecomastia surgeons rather than just your GP. They'd be able to give you a better idea of the results that can be achieved and whether you have a lot of gland or not. If you able to get down to London, Dr. Benito and Dr. Kardis get great reviews on here. I went with Benito and so far, can't complain at all (only 9 days post op).
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

Offline ScotlandGuy

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot for the reply!  Yeah I have Emailed Dr. Benito and if I decide to go through with the surgery I will most likely be going with him.  I was wondering, how much did everything in total cost eg. flights and surgery if you don't mind me asking?  Also, did he tell you how long it would be until you could workout your chest again?  I like weight lifting so it would be nice to know hehe.  Thanks a lot for your help!

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
The surgery itself costs £2700, including the surgery and 2 night stay in the hospital. Then all you need is the flight out to Barcelona. Shouldn't be more than £3000 for everything, and that includes the compression vest and some cream to reduce the bruising.

Dr. Benito said to take it easy while the stitches were in (10-15 days), then you can go back to it when you feel ready yourself. There is no definite date. From the other boards I think people are ready anywhere between 2 and 8 weeks, just depends on the person

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024