Author Topic: Benito Consultation booked for May 30th  (Read 3450 times)

belfastmale

Hey guys, im new to this site. Here is a brief history about me. Im 25 and have had gyno since i was a kid, when i was younger it didnt bother me as much because i was a bit overweight and so it didnt stand out as much but as ive got older it has become a real problem for me. Have tried losing weight, actually lost near 2 stone last year and leaned out bigtime but the chest just stayed the same, so since then i have put weight back on just so things look more in proportion now.I know my gyno problem is not as bad as some guys on here, i dont have puffy nipples or anything just seem to be carrying a lot of fat in my chest.

Last year i decided to do something about it so i booked a consultation with the harley medical group in dublin(what a disaster this turned out to be!). I had a consultation with a nurse and she recommended that a lipo procedure would be suitable for me. I decided to go ahead with it and booked the op. When i had my first consultation with the surgeon he said i was not suitable for the op because there was very litte fat and gland there, he said i just seem to have very large pec muscles, this i thought was strange because im able to grad a large amount of flabby tissue, which is diffenetly not muscle. So in the end i didnt get the op, im actually glad i didnt get it because i have read a post on here from an irish guy who was told exactly the same thing, bit strange when two people from ireland are told exactly the same thing from the same surgeon.

Two months later i started reading up on laser lipo, seemed to produce good results, so i  booked an a appointment.The doctor that performs the treatment says i did have a lot of fat in my chest area and this procedure would help it a lot. Had it done, and the following 4 months i started to diet and exercise, i ended up losing a stone and was leaning out well, my chest did improve a slight bit but i think this was more down to my strict dieting than the laser lipo. So if anyone is reading this and they are thinking about laser lipo, dont! Biggest waste of £1200.

Anyway during winter i tried to forget about my gyno,its easier in winter being able to wear bit jumpers n coats. But since the summer is coming im starting to get depressed again knowing im not gona be able to enjoy myself.  Started reading this forum again and have decided this year im definatly gettin this problem sorted once and for all.From what ive read so far Dr Benito in Barcelona seems to be the best for UK guys, so i have booked a consultation with him for May30th, Im flying from Belfast to london to see him but i got the flights for less than £100 return, and i think thats a small price to pay to get to see him and get his opinion. Im hoping then to get the op done in around august time.

irish lad

congradulations on the consultation one of the first true milestones in gettin rid of gyne..

from what i hear through peoples experience their is no better man than benito to fix this problem.. im not sure if you were reading my post as their was another person called irish something a while back, but i too had the same experience with the harley med in dublin they are really a hopeless bunch of  >:( .. to my knowledge you have to be severially overweight for them to operate.. i have glandular problem so harley med coudnt do anything the nurse just advised me not to do bench press anymore as my chest was muscle, with help from this board nd the people on it i found out this was just plain and simple bad advice from nurses who dont vast that much knowledge on gyne..in my opinion

i agree with what you say about when you seem to lean out and get slimmer the gyne is a lot more obvious i too have this problem.. chest got a bit better from gym but never in comparrsion to the rest of my body

i have my consultation with benito on the 25th of april was may the sooniest he could give you? or was that to fit into your schedule..

cheers

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
Good luck with the consultation. Benito was a good choice. I had the surgery with him a just over 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the results. Still got a long way to go, but it will hopefully be worth it.
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

belfastmale

Yeah i wouldnt recommend the harley medical group to anyone, it seemed they wanted me to sign up to the op as soon as possible and once they got the money they didnt give a f**k about me, for example i used to have to wait near a week sometimes for them to reply to my emails or phone calls.
I have sent my pics to Dr Benito, he says that my case looks like type1 gyno,dont know if thats good or bad. But he says he doesnt want to coment on me anymore til he sees me in person, photos sometimes dont give a true account of how bad ur condition is.

Its great to talk about this on here, because nobody knows im goin through this, gets a bit hard sometimes keeping it to yourself.

irish lad

true i didnt know you could post pics to benito.. how did you go about this.. iv my consultation friday so its not major for me to send them to him as my flights are booked for london..

i know man i felt the same i dont think they relise that this is a life changing op (if all goes well) they just treat you like a fool their in it all for the money no real regard about their patients in terms of respect..

you should post your pics it could be similar to someones that had the op..

my pics are up have a look if you want http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg139/irishlad2008/ and see how it compares to yours

im the same im doing this on my own if it wasnt for this site i would of never heard of benito and would be a lot harder to live with gyne.. think of it this way ul be a new man hopefully fairly soon

belfastmale

i have pics up, they are on the photos section. im hoping to maybe get the op in august.

irish lad

ye had a look their.. i say you should get good results with benito but im not a p.s.. good luck with everything

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
i had surgery with benito in feb mate i'm from dundonald so let me know if you want any advice

belfastmale

cheers mate. how did your surgery go? are you happy with your results?

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
yeah im getting there still got some swelling but my gyne was severe, benito is a good guy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024