Author Topic: Guys with wives!  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Email

• Posting Member
So I was wondering, is/was your wife/girlfriend bothered with your gynecomastia as much as you are?

Offline Email

• Posting Member
And there is another question, which has nothing to do with the first one. Last year I had liposuction and that made my gynecomastia better but as the doctor said the glands were not removed and I think I need another surgery. But that's the thing, I'm not sure if I should do it! I have reached a point were I'm not confident any more, but I don't think if I look normal I would feel confident either. Anyone with similar experience, but who went through with it and did the surgery anyway? How did you feel?

Offline ChestMan

• Silver Member
In reference to your first post - my wife does not care. I have been on her case for about the last year and half to convince her that I need surgery and she believes that it is just fat. Therefore, we have agreed that if I have a six pack and still have gyne I can get surgery. As Blue 2 pointed out - it is very hard to achieve a six pack, so I have bargained her down to a flat stomach. She still thinks I am being too vain and that there are more important things in life to worry about. I gotta lover her for accepting me for who and how I am. If your meet a gf/wife that does not love you and your boobs - tell her to get fucked. She is a superficial bitch and that fact she is wants to change you psychically means she does not love you for you.

I think we care more that wives and girlfriends. I cant think of a circumstance with any girls where it has caused a problem. I used to be so embarrassed, that I would shag girls with my t-shirt on!! However, I always wonder that if I did not have gyne would I have been more confident and therefore been more successful with the ladies. I am married now, so some might ask why bother considering surgery if your wife doesn't care. It is still very embarrassing if we go to the beach (we are off to Greece it two months and I am already worrying about being embarrassed), and I am also worried that when we have kids and i am with them at the pool or beach I will be very embrassed if my kids notice!!

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 05:42:39 PM by breastman »

Offline barclay

• Bronze Member
like breastman, i always used to keep my t-shirt on! not good at all :D

i dont have a wife, but i have a long term girlfriend who i now live with. she was very understanding about it, and it didnt bother her, but she understood how it bothered me and supported me all the way. However, even if i still had breasts, she wouldnt care, but its not all about that, its about feeling good about yourself and being able to enjoy life.

13genof

No my wife is very very excepting of my gynecomastia, of course I have had it for 13 years now! 8)

Offline Email

• Posting Member
Actually I was thinking about that: Girls with small breasts. It wouldn't really bother me. But then again as it was said, it's all about yourself. I guess another surgery is waiting for me.

Offline john7heaven

• Posting Member
My Fiance left me (partly) because of my man boobs - and prompty got a breast enlargement operation herself!
[She had an 'A' cup and now has 32DD and pulls all the men in town].  I don't go out the house anymore unless
I'm in a big jacket, even in summer. So in hot weather, I can't go outside at all as I get too dizzy with all the layers
of clothing on.

If only it was so easy for us men to have little saline bags sewn inside our chests, rather than the problematic breast reduction procedures. Women are so lucky they can 'pull' men by having huge fake chests.  Men (in contrast) would have to go down
a gym and get a six pack through heavy workouts and effort.  I can't do any of this as I have MS and cannot exercise.
(Hence I have man boobs and cannot 'fix' them).

Worse still I can't have an operation as I cannot tolerate general anesthetic.

It would be a dream for me to find a girlfriend who would accept my chest as it is.

It's great to find some people have girlfriends/wives who *do* accept them, I just cant find these women!

>:(

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Btw where does your ex hang out if you don't mind me asking?

;D ;D ;D

You Dawg...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

My wife was accepting of my gyne...  :)

However, I wasn't...

GB

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I am married now, so some might ask why bother considering surgery if your wife doesn't care.

However, even if i still had breasts, she wouldnt care, but its not all about that, its about feeling good about yourself and being able to enjoy life.

You hit the nail on the head there dude!

GB

Offline PaulSW

• Silver Member
I'm with GB on this my wife didn't care but I did and so had the op done.

If my wife had her boobs enlarged/reduced I wouldn't think any differently about her.

If someone wouldn't stay with me unless I had the op then they could go and do their own thing I wouldn't want to be with them anyway
Surgery DEC 07 Dr Benito
Revision March 09 Dr Benito
Injection for scar tissue March 2011 Dr Levick

Pictures - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=12440.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024