Author Topic: worried  (Read 2665 times)

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
hi i was wondering if someone could help me quite quickly with this...
basically long story short i have been un happy with my chest shape, so found this site and realised i may have gyencomastia. Saw a doc who said it was just fat. Now im still not 100% on that as i can personally feel lumps. anyway i resigned myself to that fact it may just be fat and was still looking to get an op done to reuce the size of my lower chet area. Now today i have totaly freaked as i squeezed my nipple and cloudy whit liquid has come out!!! what the hell is this!!? and does it mean there is some gland behind?  im real worried so could someone please enlighten me!! thanks

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
post the same thread in the general forum (gynecomastia talk) you will get a lot more views and replies quicker
i cant help you

Offline kingboob

Ok well I'm not a doctor so I can't really give expert advice...

Is the discharge from one side or both sides?   Has your chest recently changed at all?  Lumps bumps etc?

I would get it checked asap, just for peace of mind....

Offline outertrial

You should see a doctor but its not that abnormal apparently. You do need to get your hormones checked though and see a gp asap as sudden changes in hormones can be a sign of other health problems.

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
a GP would definitely be the person to go to first. They will be able to do blood tests and everything to let you know if, apart from possible gyne, everything is OK.
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
ok cheers all im gnna go see a doctor next monday

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024